Young Phuket man slashed over loan for booze

webfact

Young Phuket man slashed over loan for booze
Eakkapop Thongtub

1408362359_1-org.jpg
Boonphak i strapped to a stretcher before being taken to hospital.

PHUKET: -- A young man was rushed to Thalang hospital earl today (August 18) after his belly was slashed open in an argument about money for booze.

The fight exploded behind the fresh market in Thalang Town just before 3am, with Boonphak Galayapan, 24, being left bleeding on the road while his attacker fled.

The victim’s mother, Wan Boonrod, told police that the attacker was the nephew of her new husband. She knew the nephew only as Khiew.

“Khiew asked to borrow some money to buy booze and he got very upset when I refused to loan it him because he had already borrowed B500 and hadn’t repaid it.

“He got into argument with my son about it. Khiew then chased my son around with the knife and stabbed him before fleeing,” Mrs Wan said.

Thalang police are now looking for Khiew.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/young-phuket-man-slashed-over-loan-for-booze-47935.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-08-19

Looks like he could do with a Happy Elephant sticker to cheer him up.

Someone should make a copy of a 'Happy Elephant" and every time something ridiculous happens or common "Thainess".....put the sticker on the photo as a watermark. That would be awesome!

Looks like he could do with a Happy Elephant sticker to cheer him up.

Someone should make a copy of a 'Happy Elephant" and every time something ridiculous happens or common "Thainess".....put the sticker on the photo as a watermark. That would be awesome!
Humerous, perhaps. But I prefer humor not connected with human suffering.