Four injured in bike accident in Chaweng

Lite Beer

Four injured in bike accident in Chaweng

bike-crash-in-chaweng-300x225.jpg

Koh Samui: -- In the early hours of the 19th of August the police at Bophut police station contacted the rescue services after an accident took place on the lake road behind McDonalds’ in Chaweng.

On arrival at the scene the rescue services found four injured motorbike passengers, one damaged black bike crash in chawengToyota Vigo, one black and white Honda PCX and one Black PCX.

The first man they attended had many scratches and wounds, the second had a broken leg and a third man and a woman suffered superficial injuries. All four were taken to the hospital where only two required treatment, Mr. Dmitry Vlogzhanin aged 37 and Mr. Vitaly Svnovenko

xstimes.jpg.pagespeed.ic.EXTclkoej2.webp
-- Samui Times 2014-08-19

Every day this month i have encountered clowns on bikes that have never ridden before in their lives, inc a couple on 'his-n-hers' bikes who tried very hard to test my airbag while jumping a red light!

Edited by evadgib

Every day this month i have encountered clowns on bikes that have never ridden before in their lives, inc a couple on 'his-n-hers' bikes who tried very hard to test my airbag while jumping a red light!

Unfortunately it is that time of year. The bad news is that thay are wobbling around in conveys now. facepalm.gif

• Like 2

Do we really need this continual Russian bashing,?......bah.gif

it would have been people involved from any country... .facepalm.gif

Sorry...but where exactly is all this "continual Russian bashing"? There's about 8 replies, only 2 even mention Russians, 1 is clearly just a play on words "rushing Russians" the other simply "Russians eh" and errmmm........nothing more!

You must be right sensitive little soul if you class that as "bashing" :-) Carry on like this and soon no-one will be allowed to even mention a nationality in your little world if this is anything to go by, :-)

• Like 1

First time EVER on a bike, no bike license I bet.....no sympathy....hopefully they and those like them learn before it's too late

How do you it was their first time on a bike?

How do you the car driver was not at fault?

No sympathy, hope you are in an accident one day and people tell you that. What on earth is wrong with you?

First time EVER on a bike, no bike license I bet.....no sympathy....hopefully they and those like them learn before it's too late

How do you it was their first time on a bike?

How do you the car driver was not at fault?

No sympathy, hope you are in an accident one day and people tell you that. What on earth is wrong with you?

Rhetorical comments by surfinglife perhaps?

It's not about Russians, it's about alcohol. This accident happened right in front of me. Everyone was drunk. And it was really just straight empty road.

Must have been very late at night, the lake road behind McDonalds is usually very busy. If late then alcohol is unfortunately all too often a contributing factor.

It's not about Russians, it's about alcohol. This accident happened right in front of me. Everyone was drunk. And it was really just straight empty road.

Must have been very late at night, the lake road behind McDonalds is usually very busy. If late then alcohol is unfortunately all too often a contributing factor.

Yeah,it was about 1 o'clock or later, I don't remember exactly.

• 4 weeks later...