Custom Speargun

IdyllAdventures

I'd like to get a custom speargun made in Thailand. I don't need anything fancy, just a simple yet well-built, wooden free-dive reef gun. Someone suggested a 110 however I'm open to builder suggestions and preferences. I'd like to have it made in Thailand where I would pick it up personally in October/November while I'm out there. The gun is a gift and would be used in Puerto Rico so I'm not so concerned with fishing laws and regulations for Thailand. I just know that Teck wood is very prevalent in the area. Please let me know if you have any recommendations! Thank you so much!

I've considered just purchasing a wooden speargun out there however have a simple request to personalize it, This could be done by a wood-work artist, or someone able to add to, engrave, or help me alter the original stock speargun slightly. Overall I'd like to provide business to a local talent in the area if anyone can make any suggestions!

We didn't use wooden rubber guns in Thailand because the Spanish Nemrod hydraulic ones are much better in every way. So I do not think that you would find anyone in Thailand to make a wooden rrubber powered gun.

• 1 month later...