Man suspected of the fatal stabbing of German bar owner taken into custody: Koh Samui

webfact

Tough guys - may you enjoy the next eternity in jail.

For some reason. Only one was taken into custody though supposedly all were involved in the attack according to the report which was confirmed by CCTV?

Faulty journalism I hope

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they confessed = They should HANG or at least live the rest of their lives in irons.

Capital Punishment may or may not be a deterrent, but then again it's not called Capital Deterrent is it?

Creten is what they are.

They didn't plan to rob and murder anyone, molested a kid and kill her, etc. They were drunk and got into a fight an stabbed a guy.

They should be punished for sure. 20 years but capital punishment is ridiculous.

These murders of innocent people always bring out the hang em high brigade. I'm tempted to feel this way myself.

Just keep in mind Thailand is not alone in having horendous crimes.

I'm AU and we have had some shockers. One comes to mind here a young punk was harassing a youg school at a tram stop in Melbourne. A school boy asked him to stop. Saddly the punk grabbed an umbrella. Poked it into his head and tragically lad died.

The sentence was certainly not befitting the crime.

Of course ever country has this. Some classics in UK and USA and well everywhere. I will give the yanks one thing....their sentencing seems much more harsh than places like AU ( where im from).

Point is this happens everywhere. If found guilty (yes I know they confessed) , lets wait and view the sentencing. It won't be capital punishment nor would it be in farang world

Just googled up on that Australian school boy case. The victim was 18 the person who killed him was alost 15.

After retrail he recieved minimum sentence of just under 8 years. He struck the victim in the head twice with metal end of umbrella.Pierced his skull, died.

Death penalty please . . . scum like this don't deserve to breathe the same air as everyone else . . .

Yeah 3 deaths for 1 - you've got brains.

Ah, so you're in the slap them on the wrist camp, tell them they've been bad little boys and let them out with a 2,000 baht fine?

It was all caught on camera, if all 3 were involved in the brutal murder, then yes, all 3 get the same punishment.

Death penalty please . . . scum like this don't deserve to breathe the same air as everyone else . . .

Yeah 3 deaths for 1 - you've got brains.

yeah, you're right, a no-brainer quickshot as the going rate should be 1:10 up, millions around literally, love 'em just as they love each other:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/753870-phuket-security-guard-slashed-in-teen-gang-attack/

=> looking at this darn-ugly mug the blade opens automatically in the pocket (where it for sure is - instead of the 'ordered' ID) anyway ...

UPDATE:

Eye witness account of stabbing revels five involved in the fatal Chaweng attack

murder-weapon-samui-stabbing.jpeg

KOH SAMUI: -- The Samui Times has received several, unconfirmed, eye witness reports to suggest that five youths were involved in the fatal stabbing of German owner of the 99 Bar in Chaweng.

One witness, who claims to have seen CCTV footage of the incident told the Samui Times that therewas an altercation between the victim and some Thai men inside a bar, our source was unable to confirm whether or not this argument took place in the Sound Bar.

Witness accounts say that according to the CCTV footage later the victim got onto his bike outside the GB lounge when five men attacked him with kicks and punches, before one man literally leapt into the air towards him and slashed his neck with the knife while still air born.

The assailants then ran in the direction of the car park behind Soi Green Mango, with the victim staggering after them. The CCTV footage then ends. Eye witness accounts go on to say the victim then returned to the front of the GB lounge where he collapsed and took his last breath.

According to police reports yesterday three men were taken into custody and admitted that the stabbing was with the use of a knife rather than a beer bottle as originally thought, it now appears that all five have been apprehended.

samuitimes-logo.jpg
-- Samui Times 2014-08-22

• Like 1

Just got love these posts, the hypocrisy is astounding but predictable. "hang em up...Nail some sense into em" my apologies to Python.

When the headline is about some farang paedophile caught with young boys or girls the paedophile apologists are saying "he's only been accused/set up" "innocent until proven guilty" "the girl/boy must have been doing this for years".

My, my what a diverse bunch we are on TV.

but not a frenzied attack that seems normal here

Along with a sexual assualt every 15 minutes

No comparison, especially given the history of Australia, or "cowboy" America

Just googled up on that Australian school boy case. The victim was 18 the person who killed him was alost 15.
After retrail he recieved minimum sentence of just under 8 years. He struck the victim in the head twice with metal end of umbrella.Pierced his skull, died.

Sad commentary we live here, work here, marry here, retire here our money goes into the local economies where we live. We have and contribute more than most Thai people and this is the sad result.

I have no idea what happened there. I've lived in Thailand over thirty years now and never seen anything like this. Makes me wonder what's behind it. Have you ever seen a farang acting arrogantly and provoking people? I used to see guys around NEP, Soi Cowboy, The Beer Garden, and the Thermae acting badly, but only remember one incident. A guy in The Beer Garden was pestering one of the women. At least an hour, and I had the impression he had been bugging her before I came in. Over and over, he kept saying, "I want to help you, I want to be your friend," and she kept saying over and over, "Let me alone, go away, I don't want to talk to you." Finally she took her empty beer bottle and busted it over his head. I didn't think that was very cowardly, but the cops came and arrested her anyway. When I read about some farang getting attacked, I wonder what the context was.

• Like 2

Just got love these posts, the hypocrisy is astounding but predictable. "hang em up...Nail some sense into em" my apologies to Python.

When the headline is about some farang paedophile caught with young boys or girls the paedophile apologists are saying "he's only been accused/set up" "innocent until proven guilty" "the girl/boy must have been doing this for years".

My, my what a diverse bunch we are on TV.

Then I must be reading a different TV forum than you... The wolfs are unleashed on here whenever someone is arrested for sick or perverted acts... What's your beef?

• Like 1