Baby hurt as car ploughs into Phuket clothing store

^ I agree the assumptions are remarkable but I don't see where it says in the article where the baby was.

Another source, a blog has it a 5 year old child.

We really should have a comparison thread where the three main sources are held to what they print. Who would get it right and who would get it wrong most of the time ?

^ I agree the assumptions are remarkable but I don't see where it says in the article where the baby was.

We really should have a comparison thread where the three main sources are held to what they print. Who would get it right and who would get it wrong most of the time ?

The origiinal news source has updated the article. If you would have read that before you posted you would have had that information.

The origiinal news source has updated the article. If you would have read that before you posted you would have had that information.

However as I hadn't read it, and isn't posted on the thread, I'm posting my comment based on the article that is in thread and had the assumptions made about it.

However as I hadn't read it, and isn't posted on the thread, I'm posting my comment based on the article that is in thread and had the assumptions made about it.

So you're posting based on old information, and since you read the thread as well you know the information you're posting is based on is outdated. But I guess this information suits you better than the correct, up to date information.