365 Sport.....Any Feedback?

PostmanPat

Am thinking of buying into 365 Sport, already a subscriber to Truevisions Platinum and Thaiexpat TV, but am wondering if theres any feedback on the quality of the service and the programming. Specifically,

1. Some subscribers were disappointed, said there was quite a lot of freeze framing etc, which to be fair, there isnt with Expat TV, its sister product, which generally plays uninterrupted for me.

2. They are a bit vague about whats on there. Do they in fact give you several Prem games on a saturday and sunday simultaneously?

3. Do they give you The Championship, as a fan (for my troubles!) of Forest, am interested if they show the two live games generally on Sky Sports in UK, one on saturday, one on sunday?

Thanks a lot, any feedback much appreciated!

Apologies for going off at a slight tangent, but my biggest problem with 365 Sport is the rate at which it gobbles up data. I only visit Thailand for short periods at a time and am normally out in the sticks (Isaan). Without a longer-term internet subscription via ADSL and landline (which I think is anyway quite slow where I live), I have been getting internet by True Move H, tethering my laptop to my mobile. But having just taken out a one week package with 1 GB (fast) data as a test, I found that this did not even get me through the match. The picture was good while it lasted, but it looks an expensive option to buy data via prepay in this way. There is no possibility of True wi-fi where I live. Does anybody else access 365 Sport via True prepay, and if so how do you manage?

Edited by citizen33

They almost always show the early kick off from champ on Saturdays. Some Sunday games live / on delay and one Saturday match on delay.

I'm fairly impressed with them. 90% of the time its a smooth running service in HD too. Shows 4 simultaneous 3pn epl kick offs. Spanish German footy. Champions league... And loads of other sports. No HD tonight. Prob due to rain or powercut.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Go with ilikeHD,cheaper more channels,SKY,BT,Supersports,

plus you get movies,news,docs,music,etc etc, best value around

500 THB per month,just buy True Money at 7-11, no contract,

month by month, install app on browser or buy an Android box

LAZADA have quad core box 2500.

regards worgeordie

I signed up for 365 Sport when it was on offer via Thai Visa last month, so have only used it for a short time. It uses the same player and has the same picture quality as Expat TV. I've been very happy with it so far and haven't had any buffering problems at all, but towards the end of one game I did intermittently lose the signal (similar to loss of satellite signals in bad weather conditions) which I put down to signal problems at source. I have it installed on my laptop, tablet and mobile and all are equally good for both picture quality and reliability. Although via android, catch up is available there's no list available for future programming.

Like with Expat TV/UKTV their servers are based in Bangkok so there shouldn't be any 'international data/signal limitation problems' that causes both buffering and poor quality pictures on various web based live streaming sites that stream football matches.

I've used, and been happy with, UKTV since it first started over two years ago and haven't seen any loss in quality since Expat TV took over (still use the UKTV player though), so their reliability is what prompted me to go for 365 Sport.

Only time will tell in the long term but I haven't seen any major complaints from last year's users. They have eight to ten channels showing a variety of sports. Some sports are live while others are pre-recorded/catch up and include several European league and English Championship matches, although I haven't worked out if there's any pattern to what matches are selected yet.