British Man Found Dead In Pattaya

Rimmer

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's not to believe.?.......the body has gone to be examined to find the real cause of death.

It says he fell to te ground after running into a glass door it does not say the cuts from that is what killed him.

No one mentioned suicide just the usual ignorant trolls who can't wait to throw there 1/2 satangs worth in and critisize.

If the Thai Police wanted to cover something up the press wouldn't get within a mile of the scene and you trolls on here wouldn't even know it happened.

It's criticise, and you don't have to be Sherlock homes to work out a knife wound from a shard wound, but i think you're missing the point, "If it smells like BS, then it generally is" Remember we live in a country that didn't want to report on the Tsunami due to the fact that it might harm business. The mention of suicide usually accompanies any reporting of a foreign fatality in Thailand as a piece of dark humour, that usually is the conclusion of the powers to be........ I personally have known many cases of suicide in Thailand, that definetley were not, but labelled so as to keep adverse publicity to a minimum...... Bring in Scotland yard, and all's done, but remember we're a long way from Scotland yard..........

• Like 2

This has to be one of the most blatant obvious clear cut murder scenes ever. The story she gives is ridiculous. The problem she has now is this video is out in the open and i am sure decent Thai people who live in the UK will make their feelings herd. Firstly no one ever mixes cocaine with water and drinks it. It is clear that the syringe was not used for injecting but clearly used for a liquid. Where is the needle? People who inject drugs do not use that type of syringe, period. This story stinks to high heaven and anyone with any brains can see this clearly.

• Like 2

This has to be one of the most blatant obvious clear cut murder scenes ever. The story she gives is ridiculous. The problem she has now is this video is out in the open and i am sure decent Thai people who live in the UK will make their feelings herd. Firstly no one ever mixes cocaine with water and drinks it. It is clear that the syringe was not used for injecting but clearly used for a liquid. Where is the needle? People who inject drugs do not use that type of syringe, period. This story stinks to high heaven and anyone with any brains can see this clearly.

Where's the video ?

Cocaine is 1 drug that normally mongs you and not sends you running into windows most people try to lick them.

Mmmmkay? A person on cocaine would normally be "monged out" and is likely to lick windows? Not sure what you're on, but it's definitely not cocaine. Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Edited by Sirbergan
  • Like 2

Where's the video ?

//www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=692519137469601&set=vb.518726644848852&type=2&theater

Where's the video ?

//www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=692519137469601&set=vb.518726644848852&type=2&theater

Can't seem to open it

Where's the video ?

Can't seem to open it

Just copy the text and paste it into the main browser, it is not a link

For the purposes of making a comment regarding this incident and with no intent to disrespect the reporter, I felt it necessary to revise the report. The following is that revised report, with the questions that occurred during and after making the revision:

PATTAYA – August 23, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News];- at 03:00 am, Pol.Lt. Kwanchai Numkanisorn-Investigation Inspector was notified by a male party that a male Non-Thai had been found, apparently located on the 6th floor of the Spanish Place Pattaya condominium building.

Police officers, along with medical staff from Bang Lamung Hospital and the Sawang Borriboon Rescue team quickly arrived at the scene, and found the victim, a Mr. Jason William Flannery, aged 25, from England. The apartment was described as being covered in blood stains and he victim was lying naked on the floor, in the middle of the room. It appeared that he had suffered multiple penetration type wounds to his mouth, cheek, chest and (“other areas’?...What? hands, feet.. ..??groin??). Nearby, on a sofa, was a syringe and, a marihuana cigarette.

When questioned by the police, the deceased’s girlfriend, Ms. Janjira Buapae, age 23, advised that they had been in a close relationship for a year. She stated that, upon finishing work, she returned to his room, where she found him to be in a serious discussion with his friend and Thai girlfriend. After drinking a self-made mixture of cocaine and water, and smoking a cannabis cigarette, Ms. Janjiry alleges that Mr. Flannery tried to attack her.

It is unclear to this reporter as any actions that the other two persons may have made before suddenly fleeing the apartment, leaving Mr. Janjira alone with the victim before she also fled.. It is reported that Mr. Flannery, before falling to the floor, mortally wounded, ran into a glass door cutting himself severely. Police sources advise that it was a neighbor who had notified the police.

The body of Mr. Flannery has been sent by the authorities for an autopsy in order that a determination as to cause of death can be made.. The case is still under investigation.

Questions that immediately come to mind: Were there any witnesses to his having “running into the glass door? Does damage to the glass door support Ms Janjira’s account of events. Any wounds to the victim’s genital area? What is the best timeline available as to the “sequence of events” leading up to his death and prior to neighbor calling police? Can the neighbor provide any insight as these events and/or to the deceased’s relationship with Ms. Janjira? . Any history (complaints by either party as to domestic problems between the two) on file with police?

What's not to believe.?.......the body has gone to be examined to find the real cause of death.

It says he fell to te ground after running into a glass door it does not say the cuts from that is what killed him.

No one mentioned suicide just the usual ignorant trolls who can't wait to throw there 1/2 satangs worth in and critisize.

If the Thai Police wanted to cover something up the press wouldn't get within a mile of the scene and you trolls on here wouldn't even know it happened.

It's criticise, and you don't have to be Sherlock homes to work out a knife wound from a shard wound, but i think you're missing the point, "If it smells like BS, then it generally is" Remember we live in a country that didn't want to report on the Tsunami due to the fact that it might harm business. The mention of suicide usually accompanies any reporting of a foreign fatality in Thailand as a piece of dark humour, that usually is the conclusion of the powers to be........ I personally have known many cases of suicide in Thailand, that definetley were not, but labelled so as to keep adverse publicity to a minimum...... Bring in Scotland yard, and all's done, but remember we're a long way from Scotland yard..........

Is that the same country who allowed the movie "The Impossible" to be filmed here? I for one never heard a thing about them blocking any reporting from here during that crisis. Perhaps you can eloborate.

Even suggesting the Thai police would call this a sucide is stupid. It is perfectly possible the other people or one of them inflicted a wound that caused his death, if not then it would be death by misadventure due to being intoxicated.

You claim to Know of many cases of suicide that were not? That's a very bold statement to be making without anything to back it up

Would you care to enlighten us who they were and where you got the information?

What I do know is while Thaivisa report many incidents on here we very seldom hear what the final outcome was.

Edited by Tanlic

Cocaine is 1 drug that normally mongs you and not sends you running into windows most people try to lick them.

did you mean to say 'weed' normally mongs you? ive never met anyone yet thats 'done a couple of phat lines' to help them go to sleep. ive also never heard of anyone downing coke in a glass of water.......i must be out of touch with it all...........oh hum

A friend of mine got attacked by a Thai man with a broken bottle this week on Pratumnak Soi 5. He lucky survived the attack. Police and Hospital took photos of him. Yesterday, he told me, that the same crazy guy attacked another foreigner for no reason. The culprit is a "drug addicted", identified by cctv-footage. Still at large....

Both storys wasn't in the news. So i guess, we only see a portion of such incidents in the news.

Have condo at Pratumnak hill Soi 6 , will be back there this Xmas , got to be extra careful when walking there late at night , last trip I went , I felt an uneasy atmosphere while walking at nights , those area is getting busier than before , used to be very quiet and safe area few years ago.

RIP to Mr William Flannery and condolence to his family and friends back home . Like many farang deaths in Thailand , it will be forgotten quickly , swept under the carpet , wonder if Mr Willam Flannery owned the condo or rent it . Always a motive if wanting him dead, "Wealth". ??? Forgive me lads , Don't want to exaggerate but to ponder .

For the purposes of making a comment regarding this incident and with no intent to disrespect the reporter, I felt it necessary to revise the report. The following is that revised report, with the questions that occurred during and after making the revision:

PATTAYA – August 23, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News];- at 03:00 am, Pol.Lt. Kwanchai Numkanisorn-Investigation Inspector was notified by a male party that a male Non-Thai had been found, apparently located on the 6th floor of the Spanish Place Pattaya condominium building.

Police officers, along with medical staff from Bang Lamung Hospital and the Sawang Borriboon Rescue team quickly arrived at the scene, and found the victim, a Mr. Jason William Flannery, aged 25, from England. The apartment was described as being covered in blood stains and he victim was lying naked on the floor, in the middle of the room. It appeared that he had suffered multiple penetration type wounds to his mouth, cheek, chest and (“other areas’?...What? hands, feet.. ..??groin??). Nearby, on a sofa, was a syringe and, a marihuana cigarette.

When questioned by the police, the deceased’s girlfriend, Ms. Janjira Buapae, age 23, advised that they had been in a close relationship for a year. She stated that, upon finishing work, she returned to his room, where she found him to be in a serious discussion with his friend and Thai girlfriend. After drinking a self-made mixture of cocaine and water, and smoking a cannabis cigarette, Ms. Janjiry alleges that Mr. Flannery tried to attack her.

It is unclear to this reporter as any actions that the other two persons may have made before suddenly fleeing the apartment, leaving Mr. Janjira alone with the victim before she also fled.. It is reported that Mr. Flannery, before falling to the floor, mortally wounded, ran into a glass door cutting himself severely. Police sources advise that it was a neighbor who had notified the police.

The body of Mr. Flannery has been sent by the authorities for an autopsy in order that a determination as to cause of death can be made.. The case is still under investigation.

Questions that immediately come to mind: Were there any witnesses to his having “running into the glass door? Does damage to the glass door support Ms Janjira’s account of events. Any wounds to the victim’s genital area? What is the best timeline available as to the “sequence of events” leading up to his death and prior to neighbor calling police? Can the neighbor provide any insight as these events and/or to the deceased’s relationship with Ms. Janjira? . Any history (complaints by either party as to domestic problems between the two) on file with police

Go to the crime scene yourself. Go to the hospital and inspect the genital area. Check with the neighbours.

Then report back to us.