British Man Found Dead In Pattaya

Rimmer

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The body was found naked.

This is what I want to know. Was Flannery in the habit of having long discussions while naked? Alternatively, was it his habit to take his clothes off before drinking cocaine and water? Alternatively, again, was it his habit to take his clothes off before walking into/through/ or being attacked by glass doors? Finally, was it his habit to take his clothes off before engaging in domestic violence?

What a crazy story. I believe not one word.

"Mr Jason then ran into a glass door cutting himself severely before falling to the ground where he was found dead.".

Yes. Sure. Jing jing mak mak. It must be suicide.

WARNING THIS IS A VERY GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING VIDEO OPEN WITH CAUTION

//www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=692519137469601&set=vb.518726644848852&type=2&theater

Maybe he fell on the knife 5 or 6 times????

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What a crazy story. I believe not one word.

"Mr Jason then ran into a glass door cutting himself severely before falling to the ground where he was found dead.".

Yes. Sure. Jing jing mak mak. It must be suicide.

WARNING THIS IS A VERY GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING VIDEO OPEN WITH CAUTION

//www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=692519137469601&set=vb.518726644848852&type=2&theater

Maybe he fell on the knife 5 or 6 times????

Horrible clip . If you were full up with gear though and cut yourself severely you would have a higher chance of bleeding out, BP through the roof

It is hard to say if it was suicide or not. But one thing is for sure, Royal Thai Police is or uneducated or lazy to look for clues and solve murder or suicide. Not only for foreigners but also for Thai people too. They come take photos take statement from witnesses and make conclusion based on some witnesses and they dont check their records from past too quickly because they dont care.

I know for one case for sure it was not accident, i will not reveal where or who was involved but it was not accident it was obvious. the money from house dissapeard not much but enough for give clue it was robbery and murder. Thai police arrived on scene make photo and claim it was an accident. they didnt want to bother or research why that happen. Case closed same day. So all i can say be careful all who are staying in Thailand. Because when somrthing happens nobody will care, especially for cases where is drug involved.

Anybody who uses Cocaine does not put it in water and drink it, why? Why would you waste it like that and risk internal bleeding?

Fell into a glass door, the only way that would kill you is by severing a main artery, there was no where near enough blood for that to of happened.

What a crock of absolute Shiite.

Yep, would be a total waste to put coke in water and drink it. Another hole in the story, or possibly very bad reporting.

I'm sure I saw somebody had posted he should have stayed in gaol, I cant find the post now could it have been deleted?

I feel very sad for this young lads family.It looks like he's had a troubled few years. http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Drug-gang-members-jailed/story-11643048-detail/story.html

Could the syringe have been used to pump the Cocaine mixed with water down his throat? After the neighbors saw the young man re-enter the apartment was there a time put on the girl leaving the apartment and the services arriving?

“Mr Jason then ran into a glass door cutting himself severely before falling to the ground where he was found dead.”

yeah right…………… So if he fell to the ground why is there so much blood splattered in so many locations all over the apartment as shown on the video in alocacoc's post?blink.png

Once again the Thai Visa Bar Stool Crime Scene Investigators (BS-CSI) are on a roll blowing smoke fueled by some incoherent news accounts and the belief that farang only die at the hands of nefarious agents of destruction here in Thailand and never due to their own stupidity or emotional instability. I don't know why the police bother going to the scene. They could just wait to read the TV analysis of events and mark the case closed.

It's hard to imagine how Farang Land is coping with all this expertise draining away to take up residence in Thailand.

“Mr Jason then ran into a glass door cutting himself severely before falling to the ground where he was found dead.”

yeah right…………… So if he fell to the ground why is there so much blood splattered in so many locations all over the apartment as shown on the video in alocacoc's post?blink.png

Once again the Thai Visa Bar Stool Crime Scene Investigators (BS-CSI) are on a roll blowing smoke fueled by some incoherent news accounts and the belief that farang only die at the hands of nefarious agents of destruction here in Thailand and never due to their own stupidity or emotional instability. I don't know why the police bother going to the scene. They could just wait to read the TV analysis of events and mark the case closed.

It's hard to imagine how Farang Land is coping with all this expertise draining away to take up residence in Thailand.

Don't worry. We have a lot of them. And they are even able to quote correctly.

• Like 1

Let me try and explain why many 'farangs' voice sceptism about incidents like this. I'm no watcher of CSI and series like that but I do know certain things which inform my concern.

1. There never seems to be proper forensics carried out at scenes such as this. If it were in the UK the room etc would be sealed off and people in white coats would be minutely searching the scene, in order to gather the smallest clues.

2.What I've seen in Thailand (on TV I admit) is, usually a police officer often simply filling in a A4 notebook with witness statements etc, whilst those witnesses seem free to trample around in the crime scene.

3. The police often state the 'cause' of the death etc fairly quickly and the body is carted away - sometimes on the back of a pick-up (in the case of road accidents).

4. It is for the police and forensic service to gather evidence without making knee jerk remarks about the cause. This evidence is then considered by a coroner who will determine the cause of death. If the police suspect foul play they can obviously arrest individuals for questioning.

I remember some years ago when two Russian women were murdered on Pattaya beach. The case dragged on for weeks (months?) until finally 'orders' came down from Bangkok for an arrest to be made 'within a week' as the story was giving Thailand a bad press in Russia. Lo and behold this arrest happened within the week. Funny that. It either means the initial enquiry was non existant or flawed, or, someone was arrested - whoever.

It's the drip feed of cases like this that cause the scepticism and I'm sorry if it upsets you.

the talk is that this dead guy is known to the British authorities....apparently he did some jail time 5 years ago for drug production in England. Internet detectives can find it easily enough.

Unfortunately, Thailand still allows foreign criminals like this into the country. What a sad joke

the talk is that this dead guy is known to the British authorities....apparently he did some jail time 5 years ago for drug production in England. Internet detectives can find it easily enough.

Unfortunately, Thailand still allows foreign criminals like this into the country. What a sad joke

He pops up again here, more jail time, same area in the UK : http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/gorilla-mask-fails-disguise-darlington-1407941

He was probably murdered. That is the way these low-lifes seem to go. However I have known of 2 friends here who have run into glass doors and suffered multiple cuts as a result. One was in a sports centre and the other was off his head after drinking a bottle of vodka. The glass door story cannot be ruled out without further investigation. Don't hold your breath though.

Anybody who uses Cocaine does not put it in water and drink it, why? Why would you waste it like that and risk internal bleeding?

Fell into a glass door, the only way that would kill you is by severing a main artery, there was no where near enough blood for that to of happened.

Really?

If a piece of glass went into any vital organ he could die without allot of blood all over

the place.

There are so many ways to die from a slip and fall, such as hitting is head very hard

on the concrete floor which could cause bleeding on the brain.

As for the story, typical Thai reporting. Once we get the full story that will help.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Cocaine is 1 drug that normally mongs you and not sends you running into windows most people try to lick them.

Really maybe you got sold Heroin.

Interesting to see a video of a real crime scene. I couldn't see a needle in that syringe. What's the point of that (pun intended).

Possibly to fill up his electronic cigarette if he had one.

Really?

If a piece of glass went into any vital organ he could die without allot of blood all over
the place.

There are so many ways to die from a slip and fall, such as hitting is head very hard
on the concrete floor which could cause bleeding on the brain.

As for the story, typical Thai reporting. Once we get the full story that will help.

Notice there are no photos with a finger pointing to this alleged glass door he ran into.

Spanish condoe's says it all ,friend was going to rent there for 6 months and was warned that it was full of drug users ,dealers and unsavoury charectors ,he did not stay there. still its close to Mcdonalds

I suppose for those into the weed.

Condolences to family and friends of the victim.

Thailand = the lands of smiles and tough life lessons. I also learnt the hard way many years ago (thankfully not as hard as this). You want to live well in Thai, then learn to respect yourself and those around you. It's as simple as that.

Edited by harryd

I have recently seen an accidental extreme cut to the face and chin requiring over 100 stitches from accidentally walking through a glass door from stone sober person.

Falling onto or through a glass door could do some extreme damage! No CCTV footage in the room I'm sure so the falang killed himself while out of his mind on drugs like the story says.

Don't expect any other story!

who wrote that? the grammar is awful.

And you speak, write and read perfect Thai language? Maybe the poster you are critical of, does not have English as their first language?

He's not a Thai reporter ! The person that wrote the article is a reporter in English language, regardless of their nationality ...

Just because he was a cocaine & weed user, he shouldn't be condemned to death. Already been said -absolutely appalling reporting again...Drank cocaine with water, then he injected it into his mouth?(&lt;deleted&gt;) Then smoked a joint ?

No injuries to the other 3 at the scene. Clearly he was attacked. I only hope his family back home push for a full enquiry, only then will the truth come out. A guess- the fingers will all point to the girlfriend....RIP to that young man...

• Like 2

How is it wasted and internal bleeding? He swallowed the glass too?