British Man Found Dead In Pattaya

Rimmer

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has to be one of the most blatant obvious clear cut murder scenes ever. The story she gives is ridiculous. The problem she has now is this video is out in the open and i am sure decent Thai people who live in the UK will make their feelings herd. Firstly no one ever mixes cocaine with water and drinks it. It is clear that the syringe was not used for injecting but clearly used for a liquid. Where is the needle? People who inject drugs do not use that type of syringe, period. This story stinks to high heaven and anyone with any brains can see this clearly.

Syringe + water + cocaine & no pin most likely means the user is taking the cocaine solution anally,

Very effective but easier to overdose.

Someone had to say it...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I am no expert however i do know that when we eat the acid in our stomach breaks down the food and ultimately turns this into bile that enters the large intestine, nutrients are taken via osmosis through a semi permeable membrane and enter the blood stream via both the large and small intestine. What remains is waste ie crap the body chooses not to digest. I would have though that unless you need to directly effect that particular area in the form of a suppository this would be a less effective way to get a substance to reach the brain. Just a hunch!!!

Sliding glass doors are made of tempered glass that shatters upon impact into pea sized pieces.

Annealed glass is not used in sliding glass doors, which break up into slivers and blades.

I can only recall ever seeing one door made from safety glass, that was the one on the font of Mikes Mall that was not replaced for years...

I have seen many doors with broken glass in commercial premises like hotels and shops that was just standard plate glass with large jagged shards.

Even in the UK it is acceptable to use laminated glass in doors including sliding, the only time that safety (toughened) glass is commonly used is for doors where the glass is not contained in a frame (sash).