Cruel Teacher Canes 9 Year Old At Pattaya School

Rimmer

First I think there is more to this story than we are or will read.

Has the teacher had a problem of this child continually not doing homework, is the student a good student or is he a problem student?

The kid is not doing his homework but mom is more interested in taking him to the movies than sorting him out.

NOW BEFORE YOU JUMP ME

A child in junior school shouldn't be getting homework.

It's a worthless waste of time.

And it doesn't matter what the child did, violence towards any child cannot be excused.

• Like 2

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been flogged, in the UK, repeatedly, every week, from 8 to 18 for 'General Attitude' ie not subservient to 'authority' (and I sure was a bolshy kid),I can assure you it results in the most obdurate, antisocial, unlovable human being on earth. I am amazed I have survived.

Well done for being Around , and what a shame that you cant be granted an official apology ( From someone ) ..

Your point is so very true ..Wishing you well .

First, the teacher should be jailed and kicked out from the teaching profession as it should not have any contact with children. Then, if given an opportunity, the same teacher should be caned by a few decent and concerend parents in public.

Any parents who support canning to discipline their kids are not fit to be parents in the first place and must be mis fits themselves.

• Like 1