Does Britain have a jihadi problem?

webfact

In wake of James Foley's murder, does Britain have a jihadi problem?
By Nick Thompson, CNN

London (CNN) -- "Any attempt by you, Obama, to deny the Muslims their rights of living in safety under the Islamic caliphate will result in the bloodshed of your people" may have been the last words James Foley ever heard.

Moments later, the U.S. journalist was beheaded by ISIS militants, and the grisly video of Foley's murder was beamed around the world on YouTube. The masked man's London accent is hard to miss -- and it has ignited a debate about whether Britain, America's closest ally, is now one of the West's biggest incubators of Islamic extremism.

About 500 people linked to Britain have joined the ranks of ISIS -- the militant group that has declared an Islamic state in Syria and Iraq -- in the past several years, according to the UK's Home Office. Roughly half have now returned to Britain, prompting fears that these radicalized recruits are preparing to wage jihad against targets in the West.

Full story: http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/27/world/europe/isis-britain-jihadi-problem/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2014-08-28

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES!!! Over the past several years in England the militants etc. have hidden behind the protection of the governments "politically correct" agenda. "Do not say anything to offend them", we are multicultural, why is it though that in their country there is no such thing as multicultural? well, it is too late, they have taken over I am sad to say. sad.png

p.s. It is a well known fact that by the year 2021 their will be enough muslims in the uk to vote in an islamic government....facepalm.gif

I saw a video recently titled "welcome to Belgistan". Pretty crazy.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/heres-next-country-taken-sharia-law/

With that being said, when I was in Egypt, there seemed to be a huge divide there among Muslims. Most just want to live a good life. Those in this group complained about the "long beards". I guess it's not much different in any other religion. Every group has it's radical elements.

YES!!! Over the past several years in England the militants etc. have hidden behind the protection of the governments "politically correct" agenda. "Do not say anything to offend them", we are multicultural, why is it though that in their country there is no such thing as multicultural? well, it is too late, they have taken over I am sad to say. sad.png

p.s. It is a well known fact that by the year 2021 their will be enough muslims in the uk to vote in an islamic government....facepalm.gif

Current Muslim population of all ages in the UK is around 5%, so how will their be sufficient numbers of eligable Muslim voters by 2021 to vote in an 'Islamic government'.

It has been estimated Muslims in the UK will grow to approx 10% of the population by 2050.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

10% You must be KIDDING.

Read the report, then if you've got alternate UK Muslim growth forecasts as a percentage of population, refute with content link/s.

I do agree UK does have a 'problem' with Islamic extremists, especially home grown, as do other countries

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

Some deluded people around, obviously main stream media informed. The Foley video is as staged as the Bin-Laden one we were'nt allowed to see. Too grisly we were told, but apparently OK to see a man having his head sliced off on boobtube. But hey... thats OK as long as it helps to promote the demonifacation of Islam and Arabs. The Jihad problem in UK is probably real...but its to be expected We and the Yanks recruited and trained them...just as M15 recruited abu Hamza...we reap what we sow...thats why I'm living out my time in rural isaan.

• Like 1

Governments of every hue have had plenty of opportunity to rid the UK of extremists, but all have proved as impotent as eunuchs, with any progress all too often frustrated by taxpayer funded legal aid lawyers, aided and abetted by 'the law is a ass' courts. And this is what we've now got.

And London his accent might be, but I'll guarantee the ISIShole's name is akin to Mohammad. About as British as hummus and camels.

• Like 2

Current Muslim population of all ages in the UK is around 5%, so how will their be sufficient numbers of eligable Muslim voters by 2021 to vote in an 'Islamic government'.

It has been estimated Muslims in the UK will grow to approx 10% of the population by 2050.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

I think there is a problem with the info in this link you include. The numbers data supports an explosive trend which, if extrapolated, results in a significant muslim population in the future- based solely on numbers now. What the researchers or author do, however, is consider a variable to lessen this result- whether or not like populations, similarly situated, slowly reduce their numbers of offspring over time? They conclude yes, and insert this equation into the calculations. This is sleight of hand because there is no validation that this variable either applies here or is universally true.

Mathematically, though, the numbers indicate a stunning majority fairly quickly.

• Like 2

and that is what is going to happen in the not too distant future, I sure pity any young folk growing up in the UK today.

• Like 2

Mohammed is now the most common christian name in Britain.

• Like 2

the question is :

Does Britain have a jihadi problem?

my response is :

the entire democratic world has a problem with these fanatic, ignorant and stupid despotic assasins..!

all muslim country should do something about it..... right now, ....but perhaps they are, as usual to busy in selling petrol and in keeping their own and vast medieval kings privilege.

coffee1.gif

• Like 2