Does Britain have a jihadi problem?

webfact

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He says they love death more than we love life. I can think of a win win solution. They die, we live. I am amazed they didn't think of it first.

Of course they do as life under an Islamic state is not much fun is it, i'd rather be dead as well than live under that life hating, women hating, Jew and Christian hating gang with very possibly music banned, as well as booze and generally not being allowed to enjoy yourself. Islam is the cult of misery and intolerance, who wants it?

What amazes me is why anyone would want to convert. I can understand being born into it and the brain washing that follows, but why on earth would any intelligent person choose to live under doctrine that prohibits just about anything enjoyable in life. Maybe I answered my own question when I said intelligent.

• Like 1

He says they love death more than we love life. I can think of a win win solution. They die, we live. I am amazed they didn't think of it first.

Of course they do as life under an Islamic state is not much fun is it, i'd rather be dead as well than live under that life hating, women hating, Jew and Christian hating gang with very possibly music banned, as well as booze and generally not being allowed to enjoy yourself. Islam is the cult of misery and intolerance, who wants it?

What amazes me is why anyone would want to convert. I can understand being born into it and the brain washing that follows, but why on earth would any intelligent person choose to live under doctrine that prohibits just about anything enjoyable in life. Maybe I answered my own question when I said intelligent.

If you are in Thailand try to catch "My brother the terrorist" tomorrow on 163. It might offer some insight.

If you are in Thailand try to catch "My brother the terrorist" tomorrow on 163. It might offer some insight.

If 163 is a True channel, I don't have it, but no problem I can just download it as a free torrent.

Edited by giddyup

7. If you are charged with a terrorist offense, you are sent back to your country for punishment.

7. Letting them off lightly, you mean?

At present, an immigrant found guilty of a terrorist offence in the UK is imprisoned and at the end of their sentence deported.

If they have indefinite leave to remain, that is cancelled and at the end of their prison term they are deported.

If they have naturalised as British, they are stripped of their British nationality and at the end of their prison term they are deported.

Which of these have actually happened? The prospect of torture or execution in home countries may prevent deportation. For example, according to Wikipedia, the surviving terrorist from the Iranian embassy siege was allowed to stay in Britain on release from prison in 2008, though in those days pukka non-terrorist charges would have sufficed. As to successful deprivation of citizenship, has that happened to anyone convicted of terrorism in Britain?

Posts removed, plus the many quotes also removed,

Forum rule 11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

You are making things up again. No one said that. Typical.

Sorry, incorrect, 7x7 was spot on regards the graphic in post#1541

What graphic? he's just repeating the tired old, anti Islamists are haters and implying they hate Muslims which is certainly not correct, it's his one line of attack. His one line of defence is not all Muslims are terrorists and that they are being demonised by the critics of Islam. The only people demonising other Muslims are the jihadists, and what inspires them- the demonic verses of the Koran.

What graphic? he's just repeating the tired old, anti Islamists are haters and implying they hate Muslims which is certainly not correct, it's his one line of attack. His one line of defence is not all Muslims are terrorists and that they are being demonised by the critics of Islam. The only people demonising other Muslims are the jihadists, and what inspires them- the demonic verses of the Koran.

The post with graphic has been removed by the Mods under Rule 11, self explanatory...

Edited by simple1

The post with graphic has been removed by the Mods

I'm sure that was the correct thing to do. You should get some sleep!

The post with graphic has been removed by the Mods under Rule 11, self explanatory...

This TV forum rule is to protect some TV members who are not aware of Thai Criminal Code 2499 BE (1956).

In book II under specific offences you will find Title IV Offences relating to religion.

"Section 206 : Whoever, to do, by any means whatever, to the object or place of religious worship of any group of persons in the likely to insult such religion, shall be imprisoned as from two years to seven years, or fined as from two thousand Baht to fourteen thousand Bath, or both."

This TV forum rule is to protect some TV members who are not aware of Thai Criminal Code 2499 BE (1956).

In book II under specific offences you will find Title IV Offences relating to religion.

"Section 206 : Whoever, to do, by any means whatever, to the object or place of religious worship of any group of persons in the likely to insult such religion, shall be imprisoned as from two years to seven years, or fined as from two thousand Baht to fourteen thousand Bath, or both."

Does this include telling the truth and can you tell us the last such criminal case?

Very typical and just shows that even moderate Muslim views are incompatible with mainstream British values, and the law of course. Why, because that is what ISLAM teaches, he should have asked her about Jews and Christians of course, probably did not want to 'offend' though.

Don't think this Doc has been mentioned, claims Muslim integration in the UK has come to a halt, but then it never really started did it? Half don't believe Muslims were responsible for 9/11 and 25% think Diana was murdered to stop her marrying a Muslim, these are moderates!

Edited by jacky54

Very typical and just shows that even moderate Muslim views are incompatible with mainstream British values, and the law of course. Why, because that is what ISLAM teaches, he should have asked her about Jews and Christians of course, probably did not want to 'offend' though.

Luton. Cops must have been at a multiculturalism Awareness training day

Apparently there is only a tiny, tiny, tiny percentage of UK Muslims that have extreme views.

So this lot must be Moderates then.

• Like 1

That demo was a protest against a terrorists wife being arrested, do you have one in Luton protesting about terrorism itself or beheading innocent aid workers? Surely the moderates there must have had loads? They look so integrated don't they, the jewel in the crown of multiculturalism!

Edited by jacky54

I think that just about everything that can be said, has been said and I see it is basically the same posters and no one is changing their mind. There is very little useful or helpful or insightful information being presented. Perhaps we should give this a rest until there is some new developments.

//Closed//

• Like 1