Does Britain have a jihadi problem?

webfact

Does Britain have a jihadi problem? I guess the best way to answer that is to invite the reader to visit the city of Leicester, particularly on a Friday afternoon and evening. One would find it extremely difficult to hear English spoken or see a white face. Walk into a shop and ask for something in English and be refused service. This is some of the evidence of the failings of multiculturalism and the absurdity of former British governments issuing British passports to former colonial non-British citizens. The rise of fascism and the far right is a certainty. Now does Britain have a jihadi problem - oh! yes, and it can only get worse.

So why do you think multiculturalism appears to have been unsuccessful in the UK ?

in Australia, it seems to be working very well.

Example - last night on Australian television network, there was a story of a Vietnamese boat person who arrived as a 22-year-old refugee after fall of Saigon who has just become the Governor of South Australia.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It remains to be seen whether the birthrate does decrease over time, however political Islam advocates a high birth rate as a means of colonization by stealth and whilst the benefits system provides it is open to doubt. As for fixating on a Muslim majority being problematic let's just say Jews are leaving France in their droves due to persecution from French Muslims, who constitute about 9% of the population. By the time figure of 20% is reached sectarian voting and intimidation will make the lives of much of the population pretty miserable.

Very few people are aware of the broad spectrum to which Jihad is applied. Lawfare is a valid facet of Jihad as jihad advocates using what tools are available to you to further Islam (look at CAIR in USA). This also includs encouraging the highest amount of births among women (this is a frequent admonishment from UK mosques), and relying on the social safety net to fund their lives. Indeed, in UK, there have been advocates for this type of lawfare who assert the social monies paid to muslims are indeed a tax, and they are entitled to it- this already inculcates in the upcoming generation dhimmitude of others and paying muslims the jiyza tax. What is immensely horrifying regarding the deceptive numbers and significance of the threat is that the results of this policy will be felt in our lifetimes. We cannot even rationalize that our grandchildren will be dealing with this... later! It will be happening soon.

I had previously noted what I believe to be a very brilliant book by Malcolm Gladwell, "The Tipping Point." In this book he discussed the gravity of fads, trends, ideologies, etc., and how they reach a critical mass and then... pooof! Everyone is doing it/believing it. This formula, IMO, hold true for modern western radical islam. IMO the genie's bottle is opened and there is no getting the monster of the current and next generation of muslim immigrants back in the assimilation bottle. UK does have a jihadi problem, but then so do a number of EU nations.

But what are approximate boundaries of the Jihadists " expectations " when living in another country? We never hear about exactly what they are demanding ?

For example surely they realise introducing Sharia law would be out of the question in the UK (or indeed any other non-Moslem country).

And what specific reasons do they give for wanting to commit violence against the ordinary citizens of other countries in which the Jihadist’s are living?

Edited by Asiantravel

Does Britain have a jihadi problem? I guess the best way to answer that is to invite the reader to visit the city of Leicester, particularly on a Friday afternoon and evening. One would find it extremely difficult to hear English spoken or see a white face. Walk into a shop and ask for something in English and be refused service. This is some of the evidence of the failings of multiculturalism and the absurdity of former British governments issuing British passports to former colonial non-British citizens. The rise of fascism and the far right is a certainty. Now does Britain have a jihadi problem - oh! yes, and it can only get worse.

So why do you think multiculturalism appears to have been unsuccessful in the UK ?

Example - last night on Australian television network, there was a story of a Vietnamese boat person who arrived as a 22-year-old refugee after fall of Saigon who has just become the Governor of South Australia.

It depends on who you are bringing in to your society. In Australia in the 50's it was Greeks and Italians, in the 70's 80's Vietnamese. For the most part all of these groups have successfully integrated into Australian society and adopted the local culture.

The more recent wave of immigrants have no desire to assimilate and adopt the Australian way of life, rather they insist that the local culture changes and adapts to their 5th century idea of how a society should be.

The 5 year old son of one of Australia's great immigration success stories was recently shown holding a severed head. There are plenty more like this lurking in the suburbs of Aus.

• Like 2

It remains to be seen whether the birthrate does decrease over time, however political Islam advocates a high birth rate as a means of colonization by stealth and whilst the benefits system provides it is open to doubt. As for fixating on a Muslim majority being problematic let's just say Jews are leaving France in their droves due to persecution from French Muslims, who constitute about 9% of the population. By the time figure of 20% is reached sectarian voting and intimidation will make the lives of much of the population pretty miserable.

Very few people are aware of the broad spectrum to which Jihad is applied. Lawfare is a valid facet of Jihad as jihad advocates using what tools are available to you to further Islam (look at CAIR in USA). This also includs encouraging the highest amount of births among women (this is a frequent admonishment from UK mosques), and relying on the social safety net to fund their lives. Indeed, in UK, there have been advocates for this type of lawfare who assert the social monies paid to muslims are indeed a tax, and they are entitled to it- this already inculcates in the upcoming generation dhimmitude of others and paying muslims the jiyza tax. What is immensely horrifying regarding the deceptive numbers and significance of the threat is that the results of this policy will be felt in our lifetimes. We cannot even rationalize that our grandchildren will be dealing with this... later! It will be happening soon.

I had previously noted what I believe to be a very brilliant book by Malcolm Gladwell, "The Tipping Point." In this book he discussed the gravity of fads, trends, ideologies, etc., and how they reach a critical mass and then... pooof! Everyone is doing it/believing it. This formula, IMO, hold true for modern western radical islam. IMO the genie's bottle is opened and there is no getting the monster of the current and next generation of muslim immigrants back in the assimilation bottle. UK does have a jihadi problem, but then so do a number of EU nations.

But what are approximate boundaries of the Jihadists " expectations " when living in another country? We never hear about exactly what they are demanding ?

For example surely they realise introducing Sharia law would be out of the question in the UK (or indeed any other non-Moslem country).

And what specific reasons do they give for wanting to commit violence against the ordinary citizens of other countries in which the Jihadist’s are living?

IMO, just listen. Just listen to what is said as for the authorization for the various acts and aims they execute. For the darnest reason, no one seems to be listening. One thing about jihadis, they are usually quite specific and they seem to insist on justifying to each other the authority for their actions. It is rare that a jihadi act will not cite sura or ahadith for their authority. It is to the point where there must be either intentional collusion or willful neglect of western authorities not to acknowledge the threat.

When it comes to, for example, such institutions as CAIR in the US, notwithstanding their protests and obfuscation, they take a different track; a track of pure Taqiyya- dissembling in pursuit of Sharia. There is only one collective goal, universal sharia. This is not my opinion, this is declared. There are few victories in the west and none (IMO) under the US obama regime. However, the Holy land Foundation trial revealed key players, as indicted and un idicted co conspirators (in a sweeping, gradual plan to overthrow the US and install sharia). The MB has been at work for many decades and has fine tuned a concept regarding as lawfare jihad. (For those who think the MB is on the run because they see events in Egypt they miss the point; the MB has not been confined to Eqypt for many years. Indeed, outlawed previously, they thrived outside of Egypt).

In various guises, western institutions from core curricula (see Texas history books) to senior political advisers (see Homeland security MB adviser), to frivolous lawsuits asserting protected statuses, to the widespread use of the pejorative "Islamophobia" to silence valid critique. The principle of Taqiyya has been central to the life of Islam for a very long time, and has been effectively distilled into individual lives and practices. It is not a surprise that CAIR would argue it is a human rights protective group when in fact they seek the destruction of western civilization. All one has to do is turn to their very core documents, uncovered in the above noted trial, and see through their documents and recordings a very elaborate, longstanding plan to infiltrate and through insidious means, co-opt western institutions to first make sharia palatable or ethically relative, then primary. This is not conspiracy. This is factual.

Does Britain have a jihad problem? Doesn't nearly every single place on earth have a jihad problem?

• Like 1

IMO, just listen. Just listen to what is said as for the authorization for the various acts and aims they execute. For the darnest reason, no one seems to be listening. One thing about jihadis, they are usually quite specific and they seem to insist on justifying to each other the authority for their actions. It is rare that a jihadi act will not cite sura or ahadith for their authority. It is to the point where there must be either intentional collusion or willful neglect of western authorities not to acknowledge the threat.

When it comes to, for example, such institutions as CAIR in the US, notwithstanding their protests and obfuscation, they take a different track; a track of pure Taqiyya- dissembling in pursuit of Sharia. There is only one collective goal, universal sharia. This is not my opinion, this is declared. There are few victories in the west and none (IMO) under the US obama regime. However, the Holy land Foundation trial revealed key players, as indicted and un idicted co conspirators (in a sweeping, gradual plan to overthrow the US and install sharia). The MB has been at work for many decades and has fine tuned a concept regarding as lawfare jihad. (For those who think the MB is on the run because they see events in Egypt they miss the point; the MB has not been confined to Eqypt for many years. Indeed, outlawed previously, they thrived outside of Egypt).

In various guises, western institutions from core curricula (see Texas history books) to senior political advisers (see Homeland security MB adviser), to frivolous lawsuits asserting protected statuses, to the widespread use of the pejorative "Islamophobia" to silence valid critique. The principle of Taqiyya has been central to the life of Islam for a very long time, and has been effectively distilled into individual lives and practices. It is not a surprise that CAIR would argue it is a human rights protective group when in fact they seek the destruction of western civilization. All one has to do is turn to their very core documents, uncovered in the above noted trial, and see through their documents and recordings a very elaborate, longstanding plan to infiltrate and through insidious means, co-opt western institutions to first make sharia palatable or ethically relative, then primary. This is not conspiracy. This is factual.

Does Britain have a jihad problem? Doesn't nearly every single place on earth have a jihad problem?

I am flabbergasted!

I'm not disputing anything you say, but I would also like to hear one of leaders say so publicly in a one-to-one TV interview (without them being under any risk of being carted off immediately afterwards to some super max jail) that this is their aim. We never hear officially from the other side because they are automatically branded as terrorists.

I mean I can understand them wanting to do this in their own caliphate in the Middle East but it's preposterous for them to expect they can go to England and simply brush aside a legal system that has been around since 1746 ? blink.png

• Like 1

I am flabbergasted!

I'm not disputing anything you say, but I would also like to hear one of leaders say so publicly in a one-to-one TV interview (without them being under any risk of being carted off immediately afterwards to some super max jail) that this is their aim. We never hear officially from the other side because they are automatically branded as terrorists.

I mean I can understand them wanting to do this in their own caliphate in the Middle East but it's preposterous for them to expect they can go to England and simply brush aside a legal system that has been around since 1746 ? blink.png

Your being shocked is not surprising. The only reason I am keenly aware of it is because after ten years in every jihadi zone (nearly) on the planet I returned home to find the tertiary (1st being regional arab strongmen) goals being enacted in the west. When I left after 9/11, to rarely return, I had a sense of our monolithic way of life being impenetrable. Sure, we were attacked, however horriblely, in western countries. But this did not compute into a concerted subsuming of our own institutions as intruments against our pillars of secular liberalism.

Among other things, I instructed Trends in International Terrorism. I had great feed of both open source and other info (at the time) and had a cogent, timely class that I consistently presented throughout the world- to other muslims! I was not educating westerners, I was educating what we perceived to be moderates in Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan, Indo, Iraq, Irbil, etc. Teaching them the construction of jihadi goals and necessary citations the jihadis used for authority I occasionally found students laughing. Not really laughing at me, but certain ideas I had that were hardly sufficient. In many cases, our class would digress and they would explain the hadith and koranic authorities for such jihadis. In every case they conceded the authority, but were just clarifying things. They mostly appeared to be men who were simply assigned by their government to do this, or that, but who otherwise conceded the jihadi points were validly cited. These were good men who the west would call moderate, but many of my students are now also dead or in IS armies.

In trends in international terrorism we briefly follow "the money." The money leads back to a limited number of players and when you get to the source, from any single point of query, you can then divert back into the world along other avenues this jihahi money flows. Invariably, you find yourself back in western capitals or, as in the case of the US, Tennesse (http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2010/August/Mega-Mosque-Plans-Target-Americas-Heartland/ http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-11-08/news/bs-md-ho-sunday-mosque-20121108_1_mosque-plan-al-huda-fight-project http://pamelageller.com/2012/02/georgia-mosque-defies-american-law-ignores-mounting-violations.html/) and other odd locations, where some of the largest mosques are being built- and virtually no congregents yet live! So, mosques aside, the money trail leads to a fairly limited network of charitable organizations and muslim rights group. Then one turns to advocacy goals, and related court filings and you begin to see obstructionist actions less inclined to protect a minority status that make compelling upon the majority, the mores and rules of the minority class- incremental sharia.

Example:

Muslim Brotherhood in US advisory positions: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/164009

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/14/allen-west-muslim-brotherhood_n_3758303.html

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/frontpagemag-com/the-muslim-brotherhood-infiltrates-obama-administration/

Hillary Clinton would hardly differ from Obama and has long ago surrendered to the fact that in the short term, the goals of the Muslim Brotherhood satisfy the goals of her progressive agenda, destroying the conservative infrastructure that is traditional America: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/frontpagemag-com/the-muslim-brotherhood-infiltrates-obama-administration/

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/08/12/Huma-Abedin-s-Ties-to-Muslim-Brotherhood-May-Be-Even-Deeper-Than-Rep-Bachmann-Suspected

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/312211/huma-abedin-s-muslim-brotherhood-ties-andrew-c-mccarthy

Obama Homeland Security adviser, Mohamed Elibiary stating America and her constitution are "Islamically compliant." This is of course utter nonsense but as a seed of incremental ism it is threshold important. He later clarified via twitter “…I said America was an Islamic country, not a Muslim country. Pls study up on the difference b4 attacking me.” America is not an Islamic country and while not JudeoChristian, that is indeed the US heritage.

These incremental acts have long ago targeted textbooks in the US and I suspect UK as well: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-state-board-education-resolution-targets-lessons-claims-favor-islam-textbooks-article-1.442994

http://www.freedomhouse.org/sites/default/files/inline_images/Saudi%20Publications%20on%20Hate%20Ideology%20Invade%20American%20Mosques.pdf

I could go on and on explaining this, and citing countless pieces and sources to support my point, but it is noise after a while. I seek those on the fence who don't yet realize what is going on. I seek those particularly in UK because it is my belief UK will suffer before the US will. This is real. This is not conspiratorial. Islamists always tell us why they are doing it but don't look to close to what they say to the west, instead look at what they communicate to each other. It is here you will see the incessant citation of verse and authority and it is here that the "majority" remains silent. They have no choice. The Jihadists are correct.

• Like 2

Enoch Powell was called an academic politician because he was a highly educated,brainy man who stood by his principals which is more than you can say about the rest of them.The following is just a few of the politicians who supported multi-culturism and should be ashamed of themselves:

Jack Straw,John Major,Tony Blair,Ted Heath,Gordon Brown,Ken Livingstone,Roy Hattersley,Neil Kinnoch,and many more.They should be arrested,put on trial and given long prison sentences for crimes against the British people and the British nation.

Good post about Enoch Powell,Phanangpete.But I think he was sacked by Ted Heaths government not Margaret Thatchers.

• Like 1

I am flabbergasted!

Their thinking on it is "we have nothing to learn from infidels but they have everything to learn from us. Those who don't submit will die by the sword"

• Like 1

The UK has just raised its terror threat this afternoon from Substantial to Severe. Which means a terrorist attack is "highly likely" although no intelligence suggests one is imminent.

Cameron and May look worried.

Great speech by Cameron and no PC avoidance of the real problem - radical Islam - like the American president.

Sadly many years too late, lets see if his words get translated into actions, I have my doubts. This is the man who stood outside Downing st and said lee Rigby's killing had nothing to do with Islam, despite the killer shouting afterwards in the street holding the bloody knife that the Koran made him do it. Cameron also said Islam is a religion of peace, maybe he's having second thoughts.

• Like 2

its not multiculturalism thats problem its muslims they are problem and however much people want to hide behind PC etc the fact is everyone I know hates all muslims now They and I are happy with asians (chinese, indoians thais koreans) and rest africans mostly are no problem and even rastifarians in my book and most know are ok but we all loathe all muslims.

So instead of caulking us all fascist and rest why not ask why. The answer is simple almost every problem and terrorist act that affects us is done by muslims. As someone pointed pout moderates dont stop fanatics so as far as I'm concerned they are all fanatics and their will be a huge explosion of hate coming.

I dont want it it wont be good but their will be as Enock Powell said rivers of blood only like most things much later than he predicted. IO think he was wrong because at time he was referring mostly I believe to indians and parkistanis and vast majority of indians in fact id say nearly all are very law abiding citizens but Parkistnais are

Muslims

When will people like you understand its not other cultures its 100% or almost muslims and as i said whatever PC brigade think most people in UK are quite happy with al lest except muslims.

Ill say it load and clear time to stop them and get rid of them and i mean muslims not rest

• Like 1

YES!!! Over the past several years in England the militants etc. have hidden behind the protection of the governments "politically correct" agenda. "Do not say anything to offend them", we are multicultural, why is it though that in their country there is no such thing as multicultural? well, it is too late, they have taken over I am sad to say. sad.png

p.s. It is a well known fact that by the year 2021 their will be enough muslims in the uk to vote in an islamic government....facepalm.gif

Actually it's well known fiction. Another claim that there will be a majority by 2050 has been peddled around but, of course, is also fiction. Currently Muslims make up 4.8% of the population which is almost double the amount 10 years ago. The question is why? Are there more Muslims or are more Muslims identifying themselves as such following the recent wars? The answer is a bit of both and looking at recent trends in immigration and assuming things stay the same, by 2030 Muslims will make up 8.3% of the population.

"in their country there is no such thing as multicultural", is a ridiculous generalisation. In Indonesia, the worlds biggest Muslim country, there are all five of the major religions and although there have been religiously motivated problems there is multiculturalism like nowhere on earth; 300 distinct ethnic groups and 706 languages spoken.

so it doubled in 10 years to around 5% Its possible it could double every ten years so by 2024 possibly 10% and 2034 20% and so on Its not going to get better thats for sure./

they simply dont belong in UK IMO few of them share our values our culture our way some (to many) are fanatic extremists and they will never ever integrate properly so before its to late:-

throw out any extremists or those perching any form of rasism towards non muslims. If they only have Uk citizenship but them in prison period.

throw out ants who try and bring their own form of justice schooling etc into our schools councils and public bodies

ban any sectarian schools except christion ones (we are a christian nation)

Allow those who remain to practice their religion privately but not publicly but do allow those muslims who accept this to live peacefully

Totally ban any further slims from entering to live here even relatives. Other cultures which do not cause mayhem these muslims cause can still come since most of them integrate peacefully and dont try and push their reed onto others.

time for action but i fear its to late and by the time most realise its gone to far their will be mass violence against all muslims innocent and fanatics

Everyone I know hates them with a vengeance and most now stopped differentiating between good muslims and fanatics.

UK has welcomed manes people here and almost all except muslims have integrated well or at least not tried to impose their culture way of life ideas onto the UK natives.

MYself i happy with almost any immigrants of whatever culture but not muslims since they have shown themselves to be not worthy to be allowed to stay.

No one here would dream of trying to impose western Christianity onto thew Thais (except missionaries who id also throw out of Thailand)

Can you imagine a group of forang insisting Thailand adopt christian schools christian values (well some del but they are strupid) and even had members openly advocating death to non christians.

My This wife just can't understand why Uk allows these people and even gives them money etc

Did you not make it past the second sentence? Again, If you look at recent trends in immigration, rather than just how many people tick the Muslim box in a census, then you can see that the number has not actually doubled. I though I made that clear but I don't think you even bothered to read past the word doubled.

facts are facts and problem is muslims not rest of peaceful immigrants and personally i dont mind if 30%++ of UK are immigrants as long as they are not muslims. Is that clear enough. If Muslims are such a small % why do they cause 90% of problems IMO. All more reason why Muslims are big problem. I took my this children to London a few years ago to see museums and rest for 1 month and everywhere you had groups of 30 or so school kids all muslim (except maybe 1 or 2) and other groups all white or non muslim. You dont get large groups of asians or others like that do you ?? My grandchildren in UK go to multicultural schools and no problem with Asians and rest and no muslims as far as I know.

Yes i know their are good muslims but sorry most of U'k has had enough of them all.

• Like 1

Problem?

Perhaps so ...

http://www.jpost.com/International/Britain-raises-terrorism-threat-level-to-severe-in-response-to-Iraq-Syria-372770

Britain raised its international terrorism threat level to the second highest level of "severe" on Friday in response to possible attacks being planned in Syria and Iraq, Home Secretary (interior minister) Theresa May said.

"That means that a terrorist attack is highly likely, but there is no intelligence to suggest that an attack is imminent," May said in a statement.

An academic MP in the 60's and 70's in the UK , Enoch Powell wrote a paper and gave a long speech in the House of Commons.

He identified the problem of immigrants coming into the Country and that the consequences for the future were dire, he was supported by many at the time but considered too right wing.

Some thought he would make a great Prime Minister as he had the brains to understand politics and what the Country needed, but many thought he was too radical in his views.

He was under Thatcherism given an outpost position as a Westminster MP in N Ireland in his latter years so that he would cause less harm, THAT SPEECH IS STILL BEING READ TODAY BY POLITICAL STUDENTS, but alas too late.

Powell left the Tory party 5 years before Margaret Thatcher became Prime Minister.

And that is because the United States has the ability to screen people America allows to enter whilst Britain signed up with the EU and relinquished its sovereignty so that anyone and everyone who wants to come to Britain and wage Jihad is allowed to enter and the authorities can do nothing about it.

What has the EU got to do with it? The only problem I can see may be that the UK is more humane than the US.

Just saw a British imam in a television interview last night, predicting that sharia WILL be universally imposed in the UK. Universally! I don't believe I heard him say just when that would be. Something to look forward to I guess... (Oh, and western news outlets have it all wrong about what's going on with non-muslims in ISIL, BTW.)

Now you have me scared!

PS. By any chance, did he also predict the winning lottery numbers? Please share with us.

'Wish I had caught the whole interview. So I don't know his name. He was dressed in the traditional garb and speaking with a British accent, and my take was that he is in fact a British resident and well known for his views. Some of the Brits here on the forum surely know who he is. I heard a question the interviewer started putting to him about the treatment of non-muslims in ISIL, and the imam began trying to give a speech about how the western news had it all wrong, but would not directly answer the question being put to him. Once the conversation devolved into that (the interviewer insisting on an answer to his question and this guy evading it in favor of speechmaking) I kind of lost interest and went back to what I'd been doing.

No, nothing about lottery numbers. Just a statement that universal sharia was coming inevitably in the UK. I do also remember him saying that all Brits would actually be happier living under it than the current system of law.

Just saw a British imam in a television interview last night, predicting that sharia WILL be universally imposed in the UK. Universally! I don't believe I heard him say just when that would be. Something to look forward to I guess... (Oh, and western news outlets have it all wrong about what's going on with non-muslims in ISIL, BTW.)

Now you have me scared!

PS. By any chance, did he also predict the winning lottery numbers? Please share with us.

'Wish I had caught the whole interview. So I don't know his name. He was dressed in the traditional garb and speaking with a British accent, and my take was that he is in fact a British resident and well known for his views. Some of the Brits here on the forum surely know who he is. I heard a question the interviewer started putting to him about the treatment of non-muslims in ISIL, and the imam began trying to give a speech about how the western news had it all wrong, but would not directly answer the question being put to him. Once the conversation devolved into that (the interviewer insisting on an answer to his question and this guy evading it in favor of speechmaking) I kind of lost interest and went back to what I'd been doing.

No, nothing about lottery numbers. Just a statement that universal sharia was coming inevitably in the UK. I do also remember him saying that all Brits would actually be happier living under it than the current system of law.

Probably Anjem Choudary - well known loon and talker of bOll0x

Edited by sustento
  • Like 1

Now you have me scared!

It was probably that Anjem (Andy) Choudary loser, he's the medias usual go to loudmouth Muzrat.