Non Alcoholic Beer

boter

Hope not it would be waste of good shelf space.

How about some good shelf space in your brains ? :D

Got none - pickled already :D Lots of good non alcoholic drinks around why make beer without alcolhol? Pointless. :o

I happen to like the taste of beer. In my home country there is excellent tasting "malt beer" for sale, with an alcohol percentage of (about) 0.1.

Got none - pickled already :D Lots of good non alcoholic drinks around why make beer without alcolhol? Pointless. :o

I happen to like the taste of beer. In my home country there is excellent tasting "malt beer" for sale, with an alcohol percentage of (about) 0.1.

buy beer then! :D

Got none - pickled already :D Lots of good non alcoholic drinks around why make beer without alcolhol? Pointless. :D

:o

Got none - pickled already :D Lots of good non alcoholic drinks around why make beer without alcolhol? Pointless. :D

I can only assume that both "Donnyboy" and "Samsipet" were (heavily) under the influence of alcohol, when trying to score their clueless points... :D

Thanks, "DrFisher", I will have a look at Rimping supermarket.

I can only assume that both "Donnyboy" and "Samsipet" were (heavily) under the influence of alcohol, when trying to score their clueless points... :D

Thanks "DrFisher", I will have a look at Rimping supermarket.

Thanks "DrFisher", I will have a look at Rimping supermarket.

Unfortunately, due to computerproblems, my reply to "Donnyboy" and "Samsipet" has been posted twice. And no, I wasn't under the influence of alcohol... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Good news & Bad news: Usually available at Carrefours but at 89 baht a can is more expensive than high test. Probably the taxing authorities in LOS are unclear on the concept that it may, by definition, contain up to .5% alcohol but it does not.