Trainers needed in Bangkok

KJS Bakshi

Hello,

We are Indian Training company taking college students to Bangkok/Pattaya for 6N7D Educational tours. Out of this 3 Days are training in Bangkok. We are looking for good Corporate and Leadership Development Trainers based out of Bangkok who are willing to work with us as freelancers. These trainers need to take training on pre defined dates and program. We will supply complete training material.

Interested Trainers please send your detailed Profile to *email address edited out* for further discussions.

Warm Regards

KJS Bakshi

*Phone number edited out*

In the upper right side of your screen there is a little icon which looks like an envelope. This is the PM button and if you hover over it with your mouse it will say "messenger". Next to it is another icon (Notifications) and then your username.

If someone sends you a PM, you will see a little red box with the number of PM's on it. If you press on it, it brings up your inbox.

To send a PM to someone click on their username and you should see "send message".

I will send you a test PM. If you have any trouble, let me know.

• Like 1

K J S Bakshi post # 3

Dear Scott,

Thanks for your mail.

Please guide me how to use PM function. How to use it

Regards

KJS Bakshi

One is led to wonder what the content of the ''Training Material '' may be like in view of the above comment