Real Estate Project

barrelhead

I am planning a project in Krabi in the near future and I need to get in touch with an honest and reliable Thai contractor who will be able to build fair quality homes at resonable prices in a timely manner! Do you know of any? I will really appreciate any response! :D

I know this is LOS....and I know that honest and reliable and timely manner is words that is seldom used in connection with Thailand :D

But I also know it is possible....if any of you have any experiences, please reply here and thanks in advance :o

There was a meeting between a Thevada (similar to what an angel is in Christian beliefs) and a Yomatood (literally, representative/ambassador from hel_l). After some negotiations an agreement was made to build a bridge between heaven and hel_l to help facilitate transfers and diplomatic relations between the two realms. Some months later, the bridge from hel_l was near the halfway point of completion. The heaven side of the project was barely in the initial stages, way behind schedule. Perplexed, at the next Thevada - Yomatood meeting, the representative from hel_l inquired as to what what the big hold up was on the heaven side? The Thevada replied... 'my apologies, we are having some difficulty with our end of construction because we can't find any contractors in heaven. '

Build your own crew.

:o

Phone Jen Brochner Nielson on 015550908, He is CEO of D2re, check his website on www.d2re.com.

The problem you have may be lack of experience in dealing with the Thai real estate infrastructure, might be worth paying a couple of % to get an experienced partner.