90 day report

roberterik

Due to its location its commonly referred as Chiang Khan immigration.

Very little to find about it.

Might be a good sign,

And its very rare that the 90 day report brings up problems.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Hi ! For a 90 days report u can go where u want; If u are on holidays in Krabi, u go to Krabi Immigration . It's only for the renewal of your one year visa u must go to the immigration office of the province where u live.

Not neccessarly true. I can only comment on Kap Choeng and Korat immigration in that they require you to report to your respective offices. But Kap Choeng now accepts report by post which must contain a return envelope with your registered address upon it.

Hi ! For a 90 days report u can go where u want; If u are on holidays in Krabi, u go to Krabi Immigration . It's only for the renewal of your one year visa u must go to the immigration office of the province where u live.

Not neccessarly true. I can only comment on Kap Choeng and Korat immigration in that they require you to report to your respective offices. But Kap Choeng now accepts report by post which must contain a return envelope with your registered address upon it.

I live in Buriram and have to do my extension @ Kap Choeng, but I do my 90 day reports @ Korat because Kap Choeng is a 250Km round trip & Korat is a 120Km round trip...