Your Best Golf Tip

kiakaha

There are thousands of golf tips out there, but in 1 line describe your favorite golf tip, the 1 golf tip that you always have in your swing thoughts.

here is mine :

for solid ball striking, always focus on the exact part of the ball (or sand for bunkers shots), that you want to make contact.

There are thousands of golf tips out there, but in 1 line describe your favorite golf tip, the 1 golf tip that you always have in your swing thoughts.

here is mine :

for solid ball striking, always focus on the exact part of the ball (or sand for bunkers shots), that you want to make contact.

What a coincidence! Before I even opened this thread I was going to write the same tip!

To the detrement to my schooling, and general good behaviour as a child, I am now the proud owner of a 3 handicap and I still make sure the manufacturers name is placed at the back of the ball on the tee. it really does help!

I am also amazed at how many golfers always think they are going to hit their 'Sunday best' for every shot. When in the sh1t...get it back on the short stuff! Another Biblical tip in my honest opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
...have somebody videorecord your swing.....

Its amazing what you think you look like and what you actually look likewhen you take a few shots in front of the camera.

I always thought I looked a bit like John Daly, rather than some fool who could not keep still while hitting a ball.

• 2 weeks later...
Your aim when setting off to play golf with a 2/3 or 4 ball is to ensure your playing partners have a really enjoyable round of golf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddy;

you obviously don't play with the same group of thieves I play with. The object of our game is to get all the other players money and leave them miserable at the 19th hole. :o Most of our bets are won on the first tee but that's another story.

We even go so far as to offer fake sympathy when a bad shot is hit. Remember our motto...Every shot makes SOMEBODY happy. :D

We've been doing this for 25 years now and are still the best of friends. It works.