Clip of beach 'mafia' Controlling the Area

katana

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never go to tourist beachs in Thailand (havent been post Coup).

They are absolutely horrible with the mafia creeps all over the place. even the annoying <deleted> walking around with their trinkets who stand there in front of you and you say no thank you and they just linger and give you the puppy eyes. they believe that you truly owe them something. tourist areas attract the nastiest thais.

I really hope that the army soon steps in on the remaining gathering places of this scum like Pattaya beach.

The Pattaya city administration has been given time to take measures on their own, but I doubt it will happen.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

The poo poo mafia.

I thought that pointing your feet at another person not to mention kicks were considered quite rude in Thai culture. And what happened to the famous smile? I didn't see him smiling.

I wouldn't go anywhere. I would tell him, yeah call the cops quickly. Tell em i am sitting on public property.

As with others, this is horrible. But my question is, can this be posted to Youtube? As long as it is only posted to TV my guess is that the people who are in a position to stop this will not care. But if it reaches a wider audience (that is, outside of Thailand, potential tourists), it may get more attention from the higher-ups. I don't have a youtube account, but just wondering.

As with others, this is horrible. But my question is, can this be posted to Youtube? As long as it is only posted to TV my guess is that the people who are in a position to stop this will not care. But if it reaches a wider audience (that is, outside of Thailand, potential tourists), it may get more attention from the higher-ups. I don't have a youtube account, but just wondering.

Bottom right of video.....can u c it yet??

• Like 1

What a coward, POS scumbag. Let's hope this hits the Thai social media rounds and then the Army decide to make a poster boy out of this POS by giving him a nice long sentence where there is no sand.

this is all over the thai facebook. look at khaosod thai media/news

• Like 2

My blood boils when I see these punks.

THUG BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was on the scene it would be impossible to stop me from bashing this punk to a pulp.

Everybody copy and paste the link to this video to as many forums as possible.

If you could understand Thai you'd have realized the boy was concerned about the lady's health regards heat stroke, sun burn and future skin cancer risk.

A well educated and caring boy.

Having had the audio appropriately analysed I realise the above was nonsence & presumably posted in jest. All that can be heard is the same grunts detected by ferang ears, along with what could be some pigeon english.

Re Beach Ownership; Anything below the MHWM (mean high water mark) is neither 'land' nor 'seabed' and is therefore deemed 'Crown foreshore', (a term coined by the Brits & adopted worldwide courtesy of the Royal Navy) and is the property of the state.

The only thing that doesn't ring true to me is whether or not this clip has been staged...

My blood boils when I see these punks.

THUG BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was on the scene it would be impossible to stop me from bashing this punk to a pulp.

Everybody copy and paste the link to this video to as many forums as possible.

If you could understand Thai you'd have realized the boy was concerned about the lady's health regards heat stroke, sun burn and future skin cancer risk.

A well educated and caring boy.

Having had the audio appropriately analysed I realise the above was nonsence & presumably posted in jest. All that can be heard is the same grunts detected by ferang ears, along with what could be some pigeon english.

Re Beach Ownership; Anything below the MHWM (mean high water mark) is neither 'land' nor 'seabed' and is therefore deemed 'Crown foreshore', (a term coined by the Brits & adopted worldwide courtesy of the Royal Navy) and is the property of the state.

The only thing that doesn't ring true to me is whether or not this clip has been staged...

Yes jest.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Beaches are public property in TH. I would tell the guy to go get the police and come back.

I would actually hazard a guess that beaches are property of the Crown.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

In Pattaya, assaults are so common they usually attack the camera man too.
They actually have the punks fan out into the crowd attacking anybody that films their assaults.

If the F@*k%* knew he was being filmed, chances are good that the person with the camera would have been attacked.

• Like 2

A British Royal Marine was kidnapped and held hostage after he tried to flee from the Jet Skis thugs.

I saw that clip (actually the whole series) a couple of years ago and have often wondered what happened off-camera later on with this incident.

Believe me, it wouldn't have ended there......................rolleyes.gif

Or at least in my days (not too many before this was filmed) it wouldn't have.

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 2