Clip of beach 'mafia' Controlling the Area

katana

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Beaches are public property in TH. I would tell the guy to go get the police and come back.

I would actually hazard a guess that beaches are property of the Crown.

split hairs if you want but do a bit more digging and you may find 1+1+1= 4X2-5 LOL

A British Royal Marine was kidnapped and held hostage after he tried to flee from the Jet Skis thugs.

2 points to make regarding this video:

Firstly, that JJ I believe is not a full Thai, but is half Dutch. Perhaps there are farang gangs behind these scams also? I think later JJ became a sort of celebrity and most of that ado was put on for the cameras. I am sure he either applied or was offered parts in movies in the States later on, but not 100% certain on that one?

It said; the world famous Thai jetski scams. If world known than why do tourists still hire these deathtraps and leave themselves vulnerable to the mercies of these thugs?

I would never venture on to such beaches that are controlled by thugs and if tourists begin boycotting these areas than eventually the authorities will grasp the message once the situations starts hitting them where is really hurts, that is in the cash department.

In the end it is the tourists who control the situation not the thugs, simply by avoiding these areas.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Yes, a disgusting way to treat a tourist. Some jumped up little prick thinking he owns the place. I see no-one came to her aid either and many must have seen what was happening.

A brilliant advert for LOS.

The people in authority knows his is happening. Makes you wonder what they really think of the tourists.

Edited by WhamBam
  • Like 1

To be fair, the comments I saw on Pantip and Youtube etc from Thai people who'd seen the clip indicated they were generally as outraged about the incident as the posters on this thread.

I think mafia is the wrong word.

These are more like low life stand over thugs.

Yes, why use one word when five will do instead. rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif

Does anyone recognise the beach ???

It's on Koh Larn island near Pattaya.

Yes, one Thai poster on Pantip said it was Koh Larn.

• Like 1

Now this is on mainstrea media I'm sure someone will do something.

I showed the video to my girlfriend who's a Thai and she was disgusted and annoyed by what she saw.

It's worth noting that the video was supposedly uploaded by a Thai and has now been viewed over 90,000 times.

Edited by ukrules

My blood boils when I see these punks.

THUG BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was on the scene it would be impossible to stop me from bashing this punk to a pulp.

Everybody copy and paste the link to this video to as many forums as possible.

If you could understand Thai you'd have realized the boy was concerned about the lady's health regards heat stroke, sun burn and future skin cancer risk.

A well educated and caring boy.

Pitiful attempt at humor.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Why are all the other Farangs sitting by watching, and not helping her?coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

Among other reasons?

Because the guy is a chickenshit. He wears a mask, and what you don't see in the video, and the watchers do, is that Chickenshit has about thirty buddies who will help him fight any one single person who interferes.

Very True , they need back up even to fight a bird

• Like 2

Definitely one for the generals. He actually assaults the lady, kicking sand at her and pushing her, before she responds with angry words and towel flapping. The sad thing is all the other falangs sitting meekly under the umbrellas did sweet bugger all.

• Like 1

1. We do not know where this is.

2. We do not know when this happened.

3. i have been going to Patong Beach for 17 years, spending about 180 days on the beach. i never was treated like this. Nor at Kata, Laem Sing, or Surin beaches. I never saw anyone else treated like this.

4. I have always found the beach chair vendors courteous and helpful.

This is not unusual for the beach mafia a couple of years back I personaly witnessed 2 women and men chased down beach road by the mafia'

The mafia were throwing beer bottles and rocks directed at there heads glass smashing everywhere because the group would not pay jet ski extortion money.

This group of jet ski mafia operated opposite mikes shopping mall .

events like this happened daily.

• Like 1

Beach looks like in phuket. Somewhere in rawaii perhaps?

1. We do not know where this is.

Apparently it's Koh Lam , near Pattaya, as some previous post stated.