Khmer Mansion Boutique Hotel

LawrenceChee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just checked in ...no elevators and the room is a tad quirky designed with rather slow drainage for the shower

The people who work here are fantastic though and it's a tad loud from the singing and it's just 4.40pm :)

The security and front desk are really gems really polite really want to help and really young with great manners

• Like 2

Just checked out after a 4 night stay ...the dogs are acceptable however as the property is only 3 months old it will be interesting to see if the management will keep up the maintenance as the property has some defects and poor worksmanship and it's only a few months in the operations

The folks who work there are gems and the location is really good for those who want to be in the thick of things you are within walking distance to everything pub street and markets have to offer

The tours offered by the hotel is good and reliable and the spa with a soft opening is a gem ...small operations but professionally run and I was there twice comparable to the more spacious but pricer spa Sokkha spa next door

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed in this hotel 3 years ago. On tripvar tripvariator.co.uk found it and bought the tour. Overall a good hotel but keep in mind that the staff was not very friendly, such as like in hotels developed resorts. My wife and I will be in the new year holiday in Spain with friends smile.png

Edited by ChrisWen

We stayed in this hotel 3 years ago. On tripvar tripvariator.co.uk found it and bought the tour. Overall a good hotel but keep in mind that the staff was not very friendly, such as like in hotels developed resorts. My wife and I will be in the new year holiday in Spain with friends smile.png

Heya could be a similar named one as this one just opened 3 months ago.