Scottish independence: Yes camp hails 'momentum'

Lite Beer

[quote name="Tep" post

Side effect of the EU is in fact the recognition of smaller Nations within the Union, hence many of the Balkan/Baltic countries originally outside the EU and inside Catalonia, Basques - even Wales and Brittany - and other countries wanting nationhood, they no longer need the 'overpowering" influence of another nation on top of their membership of the EU.

Maybe you should have mentioned the governance by unelected Brussel bureaucrats.

As from the 1st November of This year there will be a Further 41 EU directives taking away powers from our government and transferring the power to Brussels, including amongst these order,( according to some politicians,) is one taking away the right of any member state to withdraw from the EU.

Luckily a separated Scotland would not have to worry about these bureaucrats, as Scotland

according to these same bureaucrats and the Spanish government,will not gain access to this miss-managed club for at least another 8 years.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name="Tep" post

Side effect of the EU is in fact the recognition of smaller Nations within the Union, hence many of the Balkan/Baltic countries originally outside the EU and inside Catalonia, Basques - even Wales and Brittany - and other countries wanting nationhood, they no longer need the 'overpowering" influence of another nation on top of their membership of the EU.

Maybe you should have mentioned the governance by unelected Brussel bureaucrats.

As from the 1st November of This year there will be a Further 41 EU directives taking away powers from our government and transferring the power to Brussels, including amongst these order,( according to some politicians,) is one taking away the right of any member state to withdraw from the EU.

Luckily a separated Scotland would not have to worry about these bureaucrats, as Scotland

according to these same bureaucrats and the Spanish government,will not gain access to this miss-managed club for at least another 8 years.

The EU is such a joke -- issuing a directive disbarring members from leaving? Really??? bah.gif That's England screwed then wink.png

As for the Spanish -- they're scared to death because Catalonia is ready to jump ship as soon as they can :)

Edited by jpinx

[quote name="Tep" post

The EU is such a joke -- issuing a directive disbarring members from leaving? Really??? bah.gif That's England screwed then wink.png

As for the Spanish -- they're scared to death because Catalonia is ready to jump ship as soon as they can smile.png

Following independence, for the love of God keep out of the EU.

Scotland is the next Norway.

• Like 2

Well folks the talking is most definitely done!

Now's the day and now's the hour, today will go down in history as the greatest

day in the entire history of the Scottish nation, the day Scotland gained independence

and self determination, OR it will go down in history as the day the people of Scotland

betrayed their own nation for the price of a mere promise of a few extra crums from the

banquet tables of the parasitic, lying, politicians of Westminister, when in fact they could

have taken the whole banquet table and all that has been offered, just by voting YES.

I personally wish and hope that tomorrow will bring a new dawn to a new revitalised

independent Scotland. By this time tomorrow we will all know which way Scotland is

heading.

Whatever happens I wish my country, my hame forever, all the very best in the future, in

or out of UK. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

[quote name="Tep" post

As for the Spanish -- they're scared to death because Catalonia is ready to jump ship as soon as they can smile.png

Following independence, for the love of God keep out of the EU.

Scotland is the next Norway.

Impossible the figures just don't add up, they may gain some extra oil revenue in the short time, however this is likely to be offset by the loss of the financial sector and all the thousands of exported jobs, in the long term the oil will just not be there. Don't listen to the so called experts

From either side, listen and take note of what the foreign experts predict. If it is a "YES" for which I am hoping, it will be the remaining UK that will be the beneficiary.

day in the entire history of the Scottish nation, the day Scotland gained independence

and self determination, OR it will go down in history as the day the people of Scotland

betrayed their own nation for the price of a mere promise of a few extra crums from the

banquet tables of the parasitic, lying, politicians of Westminister, when in fact they could

have taken the whole banquet table and all that has been offered, just by voting YES.

I personally wish and hope that tomorrow will bring a new dawn to a new revitalised

independent Scotland. By this time tomorrow we will all know which way Scotland is

heading.

Whatever happens I wish my country, my hame forever, all the very best in the future, in

Yes mate....by this time tomorrow we will be smiling from ear to ear or shaking our heads in disbelief at our fellow Scots.

Exciting stuff!

Eugh, a whole night of no real news and having to just sit on my thumbs. Lucky ive been at work for the brunt of it without access to the net. The boredom would have killed me. What i need is a 16 hour coma so i can be around for the results coming in around 10am tomorrow (9am thailand i think). Ah, its tough. heres literally nothing to argue about any more. sad.png Um... oooh! i know, why cant i beat Berwick rangers with Clyde on Football manager handheld DESPITE being second in the league, then sitting bottom and me having knocked Dundee out of the Scottish Cup 5th round? No matter what they just launch a barage of attacks. I got beat by them 8-2 on one occasion. Its getting ridiculous. No matter what strategy i use, theyre balanced 5 man mid strat just overwhelms my far better players. Ill fix that then.

Edited by inutil

heading.

Well this just shows you the mentality of the Nationalist, if a "NO" vote they will not accept the democratic wish of the people, instead they will start the name calling and the bitterness will take possible generations to eradicate. Lets just hope for a "YES" and get ride of them.

• Like 1

heading.

Well this just shows you the mentality of the Nationalist, if a "NO" vote they will not accept the democratic wish of the people, instead they will start the name calling and the bitterness will take possible generations to eradicate. Lets just hope for a "YES" and get ride of them.

It is quite pitiful isn't it.

Especially when you consider the yes chimps are all listening to a parasitic, lying, would-be despot of Holyrood.

I presume as he is so passionate he is not in Phuket feeding off the crumbs of a 3rd world country.