Shaving supplies?

themechanic

I've never seen shaving oil here but managed to find the best shaving foam I have ever used. I used to use it in Russia back in the 90's and was so happy to see it here. It is called Barbasol and comes in 10 oz (283 g) cans. There are various types but I like Soothing Aloe. I order it direct from the supplier however it is/was available in independent stores here in Phuket. I order 3 cans at a time and the distributor is very helpful.

I've never seen shaving oil here but managed to find the best shaving foam I have ever used. I used to use it in Russia back in the 90's and was so happy to see it here. It is called Barbasol and comes in 10 oz (283 g) cans. There are various types but I like Soothing Aloe. I order it direct from the supplier however it is/was available in independent stores here in Phuket. I order 3 cans at a time and the distributor is very helpful.

Agreed with Barbasol shaving foam from the USA. I saw it for sale in Tesco at 99 baht a can so bought three of them before the price went up. Only one choice, the Arctic Chill, but still better than all the other brands for the money. I've gone through all the gel types and find them to be a bit of a gimmick compared to the foam.

I'm a big fan of Shavy brand disposable razors - 89 baht for two of the four blade ones and 109 baht for the six blade ones. Once again from Tesco. I know they stay sharper for longer and give a better shave than Gillette at a fraction of the price. Japanese steel blades but put together in South Korea.

Are you crazy, you need to forget about where you came from if you want to live in peace here. Everything you need to shave with is here. Have your floozie go buy it for you.

Perhaps Donald Battles you can tell me where to buy electric pre shave, note the word pre not after. Boots used to sell Gatsby pre shave but it appears to be a thing of the past. Anywhere in Chiang Mai or Rai will do.

Are you crazy, you need to forget about where you came from if you want to live in peace here. Everything you need to shave with is here. Have your floozie go buy it for you.

Hi Don. Can you help me find Male Body Waxing Supplies?

• Like 1