Home cooking classes?

themechanic

If I were you, I'd start of with the internet. I just tried typing "cooking Thai food" at YouTube and got about 159,000 results. After that, you may want to expand or refine your techniques and refer to a Chef.

There are some pitfalls to Youtube. #1 motivation. With this home coaching stuff boom, someone's going to show up and you better get with the program. Also, they can be made to get all the right ingredients and stuff. <deleted> going to the grocery store or supermarket to get every little thing that you forget. Also real practice makes perfect.

If I were you, I'd start of with the internet. I just tried typing "cooking Thai food" at YouTube and got about 159,000 results. After that, you may want to expand or refine your techniques and refer to a Chef.

There are some pitfalls to Youtube. #1 motivation. With this home coaching stuff boom, someone's going to show up and you better get with the program. Also, they can be made to get all the right ingredients and stuff. <deleted> going to the grocery store or supermarket to get every little thing that you forget. Also real practice makes perfect.

How gracious of you to be negative about my suggestion. I probably would have considered the positive sides of it and been grateful that somebody has taken the time to try to help me rather than making a point of criticizing it. But you have your own style of doing things.

I now suggest that you completely ignore using the internet to get help doing the MANY things you apparently cannot do. I hope your negative attitude serves you well, and makes people want to help you, but probably not.

How gracious of you to be negative about my suggestion. I probably would have considered the positive sides of it and been grateful that somebody has taken the time to try to help me rather than making a point of criticizing it. But you have your own style of doing things.

I now suggest that you completely ignore using the internet to get help doing the MANY things you apparently cannot do. I hope your negative attitude serves you well, and makes people want to help you, but probably not.

To be blunt waynethor, your suggestion was blindingly obvious.