NoName (cat) needs a home

noise

Some unkind person abandoned a cat, NoName (since I do not know his name), after apparently raising him in the house. He showed up at my house and begged to come in. But I already have 2 cats that come in and I do not want a 3rd. But I do feed him. So does my neighbor across the street, but he won't let him in the house and doesn't want a cat either.

He has been coming daily, morning and afternoons and evenings for months now. If he sees us, he keeps begging to come in. If I leave the door open by mistake, he comes and calm wanders around. He is obviously not scared or nervous of being inside, of being confined and will slowly walk on out when I tell him to, though sometimes I have to physically furn him toward the door. He used to being handled and petted; he lets me pick him up.. I would guess he is litter box trained.

I think he would be a good, friendly cat for just about anyone. He is not agressive with our 2 cats, sniffs noses now and then and they ignore each other the rest of the time. He is really likeable. I think he would be a good companion you could let in the day time and just put him out at night (so no litter box).

He is not neutered.

Send me a PM is you are interest.

post-51749-0-75311100-1410868823_thumb.j

post-51749-0-83586500-1410868841_thumb.j

I don't know if you are in the Tapae area, but if you are it looks like mine. He goes walkabout and very much does his own thing, has done since he was small.

He has food at our place and turns up when hungry or off colour. As far as he is concerned our place is a cross between Tescos and A&E .

He does look a bit too friendly for ours , which is quite aloof/snobby.