Restart Linux meetings in Bangkok

Cloggie

Hello all Linux people in Thailand.

Anybody interested to start the monthly meetings again? Have a look at the archives at http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/409242-ubuntu-it-meeting/

Still on this board: Urandom, Colin Chapman, Dharmabam, Crushdepth, DevDrinker, BugJackBaron, Flash77, Pacopeco, William, Kenny, Pinair, Justsomehelp, Kmdkk

Lets see if people are still interested so we can start again, last time we used "Soi 8 Bar", Sukhumvit Soi 8 Bangkok - meeting starts about 07:00pm till ..

New people are welcome as well!

Cheers,

Cloggie

Too bad that the response is too low. As I understand Cloggie is from Pattaya, and I can see that it takes a certain amount of people before it is worth setting up.

Is there anyone in the Bangkok area that would like to meet anyway, and does not live so far away, that it becomes a hazzle to attend?

If there is one or two, I will also come.

/martin

@flash77 and @OxfordWill

That is great.

How about Thursday 9th October 19.00 in Soi 8?

/martin

I think I can make that. @Cloggie, can you drag your ass up here that night?

FYI, @urandom went back to France almost 2 years ago (you still listening frenchie?), and Soi8 bar has a different name now, but still the same ownership and atmosphere. I will try to find out the new name for those who never came to the old group, but it isn't hard to find... First nice bar on the left.

@JohnnyJazz, you in?

sent from my slimkat 1+ using tapatalk

Edited by dharmabm

@flash77 and @OxfordWill

That is great.

How about Thursday 9th October 19.00 in Soi 8?

/martin

I think I can make that. @Cloggie, can you drag your ass up here that night?

FYI, @urandom went back to France almost 2 years ago (you still listening frenchie?), and Soi8 bar has a different name now, but still the same ownership and atmosphere. I will try to find out the new name for those who never came to the old group, but it isn't hard to find... First nice bar on the left.

@JohnnyJazz, you in?

sent from my slimkat 1+ using tapatalk

Of course :-)

i'm kind of on the fence about coming into town tonight, particularly as JJ has now cancelled. are the other 2 of you still committed? what about you @oxfordwill? you never said if you could make it. what is the plan and what is the timeframe?