Best Visa Extension agent?

themechanic

Jeez.......you are totally helpless here in Thailand, aren't you?

Try doing it yourself. Half an hour to an hour.

You going to start a thread on how to get to immigration?

If the OP wants to throw his money away then let him. No doubt your nearest 'lawyer' office will sort it out for a nice fat fee. On top of the 1,900 baht immigration fee.

All you need is 1900 Baht, your passport and 2 passport pictures, any photo shop can take care of that, and go to the immigration office in Phuket Town or in Patong. It is as easy as buying a pack of milk. Any taxi, tuktuk or motorcycle taxi driver knows where these offices are.

I really don't get all the negativity in my recent threads. Most of you have Western passports. I don't. I have extensive experience with being treated like a leper by immigration authorities worldwide, because of the color of my passport. That's why I would gladly pay an agent to make everything go smoothly.

Really, getting a 30 days extension to a tourist visa is just a formality, absolutely nothing can go wrong. No worries mate, at immigration they are seeing lots of people who hold non Western passports.

Thanks. But one of the reasons as to why I am so cautious is that my passport is a "no visa run" passport, I.e I can't get another tourist visa from neighboring countries.

Really, getting a 30 days extension to a tourist visa is just a formality, absolutely nothing can go wrong. No worries mate, at immigration they are seeing lots of people who hold non Western passports.

Thanks. But one of the reasons as to why I am so cautious is that my passport is a "no visa run" passport, I.e I can't get another tourist visa from neighboring countries.

This does not matter in case you are after a 30 day extension for your tourist visa.

No problem what so ever to get this extension regardless from which country you are.

As long your country is on the list of legible countries for the 30 day extension off-course.

If not, a visa agent will not make any difference.

This does not matter in case you are after a 30 day extension for your tourist visa.

No problem what so ever to get this extension regardless from which country you are.

As long your country is on the list of legible countries for the 30 day extension off-course.

Can you please post a link to this list of countries that are eligible for the 30 day visa extension?

Can you please post a link to this list of countries that are eligible for the 30 day visa extension?

The following counties can get the 30 day extension on an tourist visa. (TM7)

AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BAHRAIN, BELGIUM, BRUNEI, CANADA, DENMARK, FINLAND

FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, HUNGARY, ICELAND, INDONESIA, IRELAND, ISRAEL

ITALY, JAPAN, KUWAIT, LUXEMBURG, MALAYSIA, MONACO, MONGOLIA, NETHERLANDS

NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, OMAN, PHILIPPINES, PORTUGAL, QATAR, RUSSIA, SERBIA

SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, UNITED ARAB

EMIRATES, UNITES STATES & AMERICA, UNITED KINGDOM & NORTHERN IRELAND

The following countries can get a 7 day extension.

BANGLADESH, INDIA, IRAN, NEPAL, NIGERIA, PAKISTAN, SRI LANKA, UGANDA, TOGO

• Like 2

The following countries can get a 7 day extension.

BANGLADESH, INDIA, IRAN, NEPAL, NIGERIA, PAKISTAN, SRI LANKA, UGANDA, TOGO

So even using an agent the O/P, who has stated in other threads that he is Indian, would only get a 7 day extension. Sounds like it would barely be worth the Baht 1900 fee and far less so if an agent's commission is added onto that.

What's the difference between an immigration officer seeing "the colour of your passport" and your photo in the hands of an agent, or seeing it with you present?