A pesky "pii"

Aussie88

Hi my gf in Kalasin has been telling me about a problem that they have been having with her sisters car.

The problem is that the horn and alarm come on all by them selves with no one in the car and some times in the middle of the night.

Her father has taken it to be checked out at an auto electricians and he said that he can't find any problems with it.

So her sister decided to ring a monk in BBK to see if he knew what the problem is and he told her that the problem it that a ghost ( pii ) has taken up residence in the car but not to worry as it's a good ghost there to help and now the whole family is convinced.

I was wondering if any others out there had problems with ghosts and how they deal with them.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Looks like your gf will need to seek the help of the local monks to run a session to invite the ghost to shift camp.

And the next time you see your gf try and get the car back to the dealer to sort out the alarm.

Regards.

sounds like a oversensitive motion sensor so I suggest your gf cover the car at night or look and see what's close to the car that could be causing it. should move this thread to the motor section where there are a lot of experts to give advice

• 2 weeks later...

If battery is ok look for shock sensor. A small box with a small adjustment (knob) on it. Alarms all have a sensor , if it goes off when a truck drives by its too sensitive. Find it attach it to something solid and adjust it back half way. The pii will go away.