Money And Border Run

Ed.Lee

Its official, You still need to show money on the Mai Sai border run if it is requested.

I remember someone asking me what the score was and I am just back and I was again asked to show 10,000 bhat.

A tourist behind me was asked also he in fact did not have it but brandished a visa card which did the job on that occasion but between you and I, I think I'd rather have the cash just in case they said thats not good enough.

Yes they do have a new shiny Xray machine too.

They didnt xray me but many of the Thai's going through got xrayed. well their stuff anyway.

Hope this help guys.

Best case, be prepared and take the funds.

Love and Light to all.

Its official, You still need to show money on the Mai Sai border run if it is requested.

I remember someone asking me what the score was and I am just back and I was again asked to show 10,000 bhat.

A tourist behind me was asked also he in fact did not have it but brandished a visa card which did the job on that occasion but between you and I, I think I'd rather have the cash just in case they said thats not good enough.

Yes they do have a new shiny Xray machine too.

They didnt xray me but many of the Thai's going through got xrayed. well their stuff anyway.

Hope this help guys.

Best case, be prepared and take the funds.

Love and Light to all.

Lets all get together and promote very hard the increased use of the X Ray Machine

* Working too close to all those X Rays will make all the Immo guys & Gals sterile

* Sterile means they won't be able to have babies

* No new kids to follow up in mommy and daddys footsteps and become new immo's

* Better for the future falangs

* And most important all the X Ray machines will clean up the gene pool

YEAAAAAAAAAAa

:o