I Have To Login Every Day Problem

Nicke

Thats right, I have no problem staying logged in, to activate cookies for this website go to tools (IE) then privacy, you will see a button to allow cookies for certain websites, type in www.thaivisa.com/forum and you should find yourself staying logged in.

I have cookies enabled and I don't use the logout button.

I have no problem when using other forums/websites, only here, that's why I wondered if it was same for everybody.

No big deal, I can live with that :o

I have no problem when using other forums/websites, only here, that's why I wondered if it was same for everybody.

No big deal, I can live with that :D

Basically, I have had the same problem from day one. I have tried several times with the cookies but what I have noticed, after entering the URL and hit OK, I cannot activate the apply button before I leave the screen.

I can also live with it but it is really strange that only for this URL I am not logged in automatically.

Cheers………Kandt :o

Same here. I've never been able to get the automatic login function for this website to work correctly on my desktop computer although it works fine on my notebook system. I'm sure it's still just a configuration setting somewhere but I've yet to determine which.

Depending on the web-browser you are using:

Usually many users are starting with

www.thaivisa.com

and then they click on the LOGIN .....this will not work

(even not when *remember me* is checked)

Do the following:

First go to

www.thaivisa.com/forum and log in manually

after your login:

bookmark that page!

Next time, when you want to go to the forum straight on as logged in user, just click on that bookmark-link.....it will work!

Johann

Do the following:

First go to

www.thaivisa.com/forum and log in manually

after your login:

bookmark that page!

Next time, when you want to go to the forum straight on as logged in user, just click on that bookmark-link.....it will work!

Johann

Sorry Yohan, just did what you wrote, rebooted and it still doesn't work?

Mystery...the forbidden word :o

Cheers.........kandt

Do the following:

First go to

www.thaivisa.com/forum  and log in manually

after your login:

bookmark that page!

Johann

Cheers.........kandt

Do you have cookies activated?

Do the following:

First go to

www.thaivisa.com/forum   and log in manually

after your login:

bookmark that page!

Johann

Cheers.........kandt

Do you have cookies activated?

George,

Yes I always have cookies allowed and I allowed the URL in the cookie section, as recommended by you some days back when the issue came up.

Cheers........kandt

Do the following:

First go to

www.thaivisa.com/forum  and log in manually

after your login:

bookmark that page!

Johann

Cheers.........kandt

Please give me more informations:

1- What kind of computer/OS are you using?

2- What kind of browser are you using?

3- Do you have installed more than one web browser (for example Internet Explorer and Netscape?)

There is always an explication if something is different operating in one computer, while the others are running as expected. There is no mystery, but it takes a while sometimes to pinpoint the reason, (anyway, it is a part of my daily job in the office)

The important point is, that you are keeping to try out this and that, make a list about, what you tried already - finally you will be successful (there is no other way in this case, except to be successful)

Johann

OK, please come back with your problem or email me, Email is on my homepage...

As an adult who had to learn computers, I am generally clueless as to how these things work. I do not have the problem described. My cookies are enabled and without restrictions.

When I found the thaivisa.com web site and found the forum page, I merely clicked "favorites" on my Microsoft Internet Explorer and it returns me to the forum page every day. I also have no problem with the e-mail messages from thaivisa.com that I have created by enabling the feature at the bottom of a post.

Could there be a problem if one accesses thaivisa.com via an e-mail message from that site and then tries to bookmark the site via the e-mail system? Don't need an answer, just a one satang thought.

kandt ( it ain't just you )

I have always had this issue, Just maybe Just maybe many members have this issue but they have not posted here.

For the technical staff at Thaivisa:

www.thaivisa.com

has some error for the logon, which should be corrected.

If you start the page *www.thaivisa.com* then you have several possibilities to log into the forum.

One possibility is in the middle of the page, a small word *Login*, and under it a huge word *Forum*

Both are pointing to a site called:

*forum.thaivisa.com*

But beside that,

you have on the right site another possibility to logon, an Icon with a man, holding a trumpet, and the word *Forum Enter*

This is pointing to

*www.thaivisa.com/forum*

The result might be the same, logon - however the cookie might not be accepted.. depending under what condition it was created.

I created the cookie by using the ICON to logon, then was typing the logon-ID and password, and it is working always correctly, when I logon next time clicking this ICON again.

However should I use the other possibility to logon, then it will not work....

it will be blocked and will never work again....

I have to create a new cookie through logon again to overwrite it (remember it?), and then must use this path again for logon....

What might be the same result when addressing

www.thaivisa.com/forum

or

forum.thaivisa.com

for the login page to appear on the screen, is not the same for the cookie......

To bookmark the login page (and never click with the mouse to LOGOUT!) might help.

It is however an error of the Thaivisa-Homepage and should be corrected by the technical staff there.

Johann