BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Dazebubi

Help! Study in Thailand

Does anybody know if RMUTK iRajamangala University of Technology Krungthep

University in Bangkok, Thailand

s a good school to study? If you know any reviews please let me know.

ASAP thank you

My wife said they had a good reputation in the past, but now have a bad reputation for "bad boys" (You know when you see news reports about students from rival institutions fighting each other, and sometimes shooting each other etc, apparently a lot of the students involved are from the school you mentioned).

I think there is a report from last year, of 100x students from the Ayutthuya Campus attacking 10x students from the Krungthep Campus and left two of them hospitalised with knife wounds.

If this is for your children, it might not be the best option (Although you'd know what sort of stuff your kids might or might not get upto).

Regarding the quality of the institutions, below is a link to a university ranking website, where I've pre-sorted it to the top Thai universities. You can further filter via faculty etc as well.

http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2014#sorting=rank+region=+country=131+faculty=+stars=false+search=

* Although please note with these rankings, they don't include all of the Thai universities, just the ones which are perceived as being the best. Also there are various different ranking sites which assign different values to different factors (e.g. some assign more points to post graduate research, and others more to undergraduate performance or the prestige of the institution).

Thank you so much for your response. I am from Germany and planning to study in Thailand. I'm trying to find a good school for Business course, apparently this school has replied to my mail and accepts bwl diploma from gymnasium.

I'll check the site that you have provided.

Good day Sir