Chiangrai Cut The Tree Down Thingy Massacre

mumbojumbo

closed/redirected/reopened/disappeared/restarted/closed/

A "Super Moderator" visited our small forum recently and created havoc to one of our threads. This"SM" has a bio that states he was born in 1907. TV should retire people before they reach this golden of an age. Our moderator is doing a good job here, and doesn't need outside geriatric interference. Just a thought. :o

A "Super Moderator" visited our small forum recently and created havoc to one of our threads. This"SM" has a bio that states he was born in 1907. TV should retire people before they reach this golden of an age. Our moderator is doing a good job here, and doesn't need outside geriatric interference. Just a thought. :o

He not only created havoc but did so with a sarcastic attitude and a disparaging remark about our forum. We don't seem to have many problems unless a super moderator interferes unnecessarily.

:D:D Mymechew

He not only created havoc but did so with a sarcastic attitude and a disparaging remark about our forum. We don't seem to have many problems unless a super moderator interferes unnecessarily.

:D:D Mymechew

Shut your mouth, don't disagree or your barred. Follow my rules or get out and don't complain.

If you have a complaint don't publicise it, send it to me and I will ignore it.

God/ Allah has spoken.

Come on Limbo, where are you?

Maybe he's barred too

Boys, boys boys. Calm down. The thread was closed in this forum at the request of the OP.

Enough discussion of moderator issues in open forum, thanks, it is against the rules. If you have an issue feel free to bring it up with admin as that is their job.

Now, I am not a local moderator and am a super moderator BUT, this thread is against the rules and will be closed now.