Key witness says foreigner kills British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we all jumping to the conclusion that a foreigner is not Asian ?

From Myanmar they are Asian , from Cambodia , they are Asian , from Vietnam . The murderers may not be Thai , but neither are they likely to be US ,

European or Australian . The girl was raped by whoever killed her , Asians .

• Like 1

No.

They simply recognize the obvious--nothing will bring their beloved child back.

Their entire world has crashed and they din't wish to be reminded of the brutality of their child's death for the next year in pursuit of actively participating in an investigation and trial.

And you have a responsible to respect that because you and everyone of us on here have no right to comment on their decision in the manner you just did.

Thats all well and good but the issue is to protect kids that are still alive now for the future.

The parents of the kids need never know whats going on to catch the ass holes. They/we owe it to the deceased to find closure and not wait for another kid to suffer.

The parents paid their dues already.

They are not obligated to "do" anything.

I don't even comprehend the amount of self-righteousness someone would have to have to insist that the parents need to know because they owe it to their dead child.

Just in case you forgot...you don't know these victims. They were not your friends, they were not your neighbors. They were not your family. Tomorrow you wake up and its just another day.

So I am wrong to stick up for dead kids who cannot talk, let the murderers walk free...?

Naaah....Where I come from dead folk have post mortems whether family like it or not if foul play or how death occurred must be recorded.

I care about FUTURE kids visiting this place too. My thoughts, no carpet for me to sweep under.

I never suggested you don't Transam, my contention has been this new angle that the parents must become a part of the process when they have expressed a desire not to.

dear no brainer,

that farange would be in jail,

he was tested and released

Tested for what?

If he was interrupted before he go further than starting an argument, there would most likely be little in the way of DNA evidence. It seems

from the media reports that the police are concentrating on the DNA of the semen which may or may not have come from the actual murderer.

And the "key witness" didn't come forward until now because..................

a) because he's a "fake" key witness and his statement is a load of <deleted>

B) because he was "afraid of the tourist mafia"

c) because he was "too busy" to report to the police

Answers on a postcard, send to Tharit @ DSI

There are a lot of sick people on this forum judging by their posts. The word foreigner, in Thailand, means someone who is not Thai. Hey guys, farangs are not the only foreigners here. You are not the center of the universe here.

Correct, unfortunately many think that the world revolves around them.

• Like 1