Linuxtracker.org blocked?

RKASA

The only time and only thing I use torrents for is an iso now and then, but suddenly all torrents are blocked. I try everything to open it. Is this me or others getting blocked from evil open source software sites like linuxtracker.org

I can get in from the USA , here is what it says

Yesterday, the tracker was down for a number of hours due to an issue with our raid array (one of the drives had gone bad).

Our host was able to identify the issue and replace the card and drive with out any further issues or loss of data and the tracker was back on line around 6pm EST.

As long as your bittorrent clients were still up and sharing you should not have lost any data and in fact, you may have been able to complete the download.

Read more: http://linuxtracker.org/#ixzz3Ea9n1sbR

Yea I see that linuxtracker.org is up. The problem is I get dht not allowed and tracker will not update - more like the torrents themselves are blocked here in Thailand. I used it just the other day with same set-up something changed. The raid problem was back on the 3rd of sept.

Will try again later but just seeing if anyone else is blocked from the torrents.

Just went to their site and needed an update to openSuse anyway and started the download via uTorrent and no problem. This is 3BB Chiang Mai.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

I am dtac - true always blocked them before and the reason to use dtac. Now looks like paying for internet is not enough to get it. need real cable out here if they are going to only allow facebook and gmail. Whats the point in paying for that.