5 Star Hotel Theft from British Guest by Pattaya Bar Girl

webfact

I'm not sure about the girl's version of the story. These bar girls are GREAT LIES TELLERS.

If her version is TRUE then the british should be blamed for not paying for service rendered.

If her version is true she should be charged with prostitution as I believe it is an offence in Thailand.

Then you are the only one who believes that.

Well I stand corrected. I did believe prostitution was an offence in Thailand.
It is illegal

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If her version is true she should be charged with prostitution as I believe it is an offence in Thailand.

Then you are the only one who believes that.

Well I stand corrected. I did believe prostitution was an offence in Thailand.
It is illegal

As of June 2012, the legal framework governing prostitution in Thailand is based upon three acts.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Thailand

• Like 2

Now if this guy was married she could have gotten away with this as he would not want the press report coming out...have to be careful married guys. At least this guy got her out of a bar and not off the street. Street walkers are harder to track down after a big payday.

Age I think 68 and 45 .... Nice couple .... Hahaha

looks like the old guy out of are you being servied..............all the chronies back at the local in redhill will be sniggering into their warm beers trying not to spit out the luvly currie their chewing on while reading about "old john" and his thai adventures in the local rag.

Must have had a hard paper round, looks much older than 56. Where are the fashion Police these days, those shorts.

I would agree but the wife beater really punches the outfit up!

Poor guy but back in Surrey truth is he couldn't pull a bird twice her age. Even more perfect if he had a a Chang vest but I hear that would be "illegal" now.

So did this guy "PULL" this bird in Pattaya, or did he just pay for a prostitute.? Surely he could "pull" / pay a bird / prostitute back in Surrey.

The only thing that surprises me about this thread is why are there now 277 replies to it.

Old Codger gets done over by another Old Codger.

2 brain cells between the pair of them.

Edited by ATF

Come on guys, leave the poor sod alone. We've all been in his place.

You know what a good woman makes you feel like.

The handsomest man in the room,

The smartest man in the room,

The best lover,

The most thoughtful man in the room,

All the most gorgeous women there would gladly trade places with the woman you're with,

The...................

The...................

No, that's whiskey isn't it ? That's not a woman, it's whiskey, now I remember.

I love it when they point the finger, its him, her and the cop standing behind but they still have to point or else the averidge Thai will have no idea whats going on. They even make her point to the money.

Hes 56! I would have to be buried up to my neck in the Desert for 2 years and I would still be better looking than that.

He may look about 80, but at least, he is not overweight, no facial hair, and no visual tattoos.

no teeth either !!!

I feel bad for the bar ladies having to endure with wrinkly and wretched old men to make a few Baht here and there. Three days with HIM??? Ick.

Women don't care. Only men think they care. Which I have always found odd. Men know, "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife." Why wouldn't women also know this?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"Khun Tirapon claimed she was angry that Mr. Sargant did not provide her with any financial compensation in exchange for her providing companionship, which led her to steal the money from the safe."

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

Seems like a fare trade to me.

Three nights with her for 3,000 Pound.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol....I've never stayed in a 5 star resort that allows hookers! smile.png

I have never stayed in a 5 * Hotel, that does not allow that.

If problem, I just check in the woman officially.

By the way, how the Hotel proofs that the "lady" is a hooker? blink.png