5 Star Hotel Theft from British Guest by Pattaya Bar Girl

webfact

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this gentleman is 56 yrs old and this woman (?) is 40 yrs old I EAT MY HAT smile.png))))))))))))))))))))))

But a very nice couple I guess they deserved each-other smile.png

BUT please, how comes to this the "5 star" hotel. This is not important part at all.

Why are people having a go at this blokes appearance ?? He is the victim of a crime. A crime that is all to common in Thailand. Glad I left the place. what gives her the right to just help herself to this man hard earned money? She should be sent back to the rice farm, and made to report to the police every day, to make sure she stays there.

• Like 2

So he takes a waitress from Oh lala bar, who must have left her ID at reception, back to his room for a few days hanky-panky, pays her nothing, and is surprised she takes his money.

She doesn't think the cops might trace her.

They deserve each other.

OH LALA BAR....now there´s a surprise, my mate from england took a girl from there just over a year ago, when he´d gone for a shower she had helped herself to some thai baht and some british pounds...seems like they have some inhouse training there to rob customers... i´d stay away from all pataya bar-girls, low lives

• Like 1

• 5 START,,, in Pattaya it might be considered a 5 Star, everywhere else its 3 at best...And someone ask why did they have to say British man, DUH,, he was British.. And not many YANKS would be caught dead with her, He's just another 1st. class tourist that we all want to see in Thailand... He probably has an Elite card, and got it at a discount due to his upscale BRITISH attire.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

This is me in 15 years probably wearing a similar outfit. Pointing at the perpetrator, a Thai bar girl, who just took, let's say $5000 out of my safe. I would be required to identify her by pointing at her while having a less than happy grimace on my face to indicate my extreme displeasure with the latest developments, and she would be required to identify the merchandise in which she stole by sheepishly pointing at it. "So there's no misunderstanding for our readers, you sir need to point towards her, and you ma'am need to point towards the money. That should clear things up". Then a photograph should be taken of the unfortunate event. Not to mention the wonderful, and comical circumstances that surrounded the occurrence. Forever capturing that moment to live in history. This is how it's going to end for me. It's like a glimpse into my future. This is serious news and how the police handle such occurrences. I love Thailand!!!

• Like 1

I think both of them are lying about their ages.

Yes a 40 year old "girl" is bad enough and "5 Star Hotel Theft from British Guest" boggles the mind in many ways.

I guess he thought she was just smitten with his boyish good looks. "Self-delusional 5 star hotel guests" is verging on the redundant anyway, and when you toss in his nationality, it's just unnecessarily repetitive.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 2

I hope someone, somewhere, has collated, over the years, these "Everyday events in Pattaya" including the German man who was found dead,lying face down on his bed with a plastic bag tied over his head,his hands tied behind his back and police suggesting there were no suspicious circumstances and gf Noi had just emptied his credit card at the ATM outside.

• Like 1

So he takes a waitress from Oh lala bar, who must have left her ID at reception, back to his room for a few days hanky-panky, pays her nothing, and is surprised she takes his money.

She doesn't think the cops might trace her.

They deserve each other.

Why do you think he did not pay? He does not look like a guy who cannot pay couple thousand (max) as a tip...

• Like 1

Currently in IRAQ, and believe me when I say even with a Burka and veil, she would still be Ugin Fugly... The ISIS would probably send her back by return mail.. To scared to harm her !!!!!! Might work better than an Air Strike,,,,cheesy.gif

This couple should be sent to the Islamic State as a hostage exchange.

Class......
  • Like 2

If that is how a 5 star hotel guest looks in Pattaya, then I wonder how the lower grade hotel guest dresses.....

Once I wanted to move to 5* but seen guests at reception, I choose some private residence (better quality and well educated/looking guests)

Why do you think guys that he should be ashamed that in his age he is still interested in women? The only thing he should be ashamed of is how that women looks... He could find much hotter woman who can take care of him...

Edited by GertrudeL

just a silly old git in a £60+ a night (must have a bob or two) hotel behaving badly . . .

i bet if he knew that his reporting of such an incident would result in (potentially) world wide media coverage, including the infamous finger-pointing-photo show . . . he would've kept his wrinkly old gob shut and taken the £2.9k hit just to save face among his family & friends back in the UK.

laugh.png

"Save face" for what? He's done something wrong?

A 5 star hotel shout set a minimum "bar girl star" requirement.

Sadly but not surprisingly thats what happens when you admit a zero star girl into a 5 star hotel.

If she cant come up with the money she'll be required to provide long time companionship free of charge; lucky him.

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

If that guy had told me he was 56 about twenty years ago I would have believed him. High end tourist? Staying at a 5-star hotel doesn't make one 5-star tourist. Gosh, his shorts are almost as tacky as the baggy polyester shorts some farangs sport around town.

Edited by lifeincnx
  • Like 1