I got my O Visa at PP Cambodia No problems

Thanks for the help I received here and advice guys.

I shot over to PP in Cambo' and put my Visa form in & copy of mine and my wife's passport & her ID card & her house book & our marriage certificate. I dropped it off Monday and picked it up worry free on Wednesday afternoon.

So it went a lot smoother than I was expecting as with all the talk around I was thinking I would get issues for sure. I had just finished my 14 month student visa I was staying in BKK with and learning Thai.

So once again thanks for input guys and to any new guys going for theirs it was very straight forward.

Thanks

I just went for a single entry and to tell the truth I filled in the visa form and a few questions I was not sure what they meant. So I left them blank and was going to ask staff at the counter. She took my gear went through it all and said its all fine and told me to come back Wednesday to pick it up. I saw a pile of O visa applications on the counter behind the glass and most I saw were lucky to be half filled in. So it sort of supprised me how easy it all went through.

It cost $90 US for the application from memory.

Thanks Paz, one of the guys on here said to go there for same day service but I had not been down to PP Cambodia for a year and wanted to head there for a get away again with mates.

Can't believe how much PP keeps slowly growing each year. A long way behind Thai but its ok for a few day get away with friends :-)