Surat Thani: Man arrested for killing young boy who broke his tablet

webfact

Man arrested for killing young boy who broke his tablet
By Coconuts Bangkok

takrob.chaiya.suratthani.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The adopted son of a Surat Thani-province politician has been accused of murdering a young boy for breaking his new toy.

Police arrested the 19-year-old man on Sunday on suspicion of murdering a 4-year-old boy but did not release his name to the public.

The boy had been missing since his parents took him to a teacher retirement dinner at a local primary school.

His body was later found about 100 meters away in a pond, and a forensic examination concluded he'd died of organ failure and internal bleeding from blunt-force trauma, Bangkok Post reported.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/09/29/man-arrested-killing-young-boy-who-broke-his-tablet

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-09-29

Police arrested the 19-year-old man on Sunday on suspicion of murdering a 4-year-old boy but did not release his name to the public.

Of course not his father has influence thus he (the murderer) will be protected

• Like 2

These sicko's will kill over anything. Have they not heard of dispute resolution? Why is it that killing seems to be the first resort so often with Thai me? Are they all mentally deranged? Is it the drugs or alcohol?

most western countries have a police force and justice system available if you have a dispute, here you either sort it out yourself or you dont, you dont have the option of going to the police or court, unless you have money, altho in this case its different, and methamphetamines are a big part of it as well

Edited by slygeeza
  • Like 1

And we are told again and again that Thai people are no different than other people.

I have tried to believe that... But it is getting harder and harder..

Please provide some good news sometimes....

Good news = Thai's have cured Ebola .........honest they have

And we are told again and again that Thai people are no different than other people.

I have tried to believe that... But it is getting harder and harder..

Please provide some good news sometimes....

Good news = Thai's have cured Ebola .........honest they have

If only you could believe the news media!

Edit: Grammar

Edited by lvr181

Think the guy will get off…..no DNA evidence. Father will say he'll donate 1 million baht to the cops if they can prove his son did it.

Later on we will hear the 4 year old's family have been ordered to pay for a new tablet.

Said tongue in cheek but wouldn't be overly shocked if it played out like this sadly.

Edited by nottocus

Boy murdered for braking a tablet.

You can hardly be surprised when you watch all the dimwits cuddling their mobile devices, that they put their big loves over the live of a human being. The culprit should be given a life sentence and not be allowed ever to touch a tablet, mobile phoene or similar for the rest of his days. After a while he would possibly beg for the death sentence.

These sicko's will kill over anything. Have they not heard of dispute resolution? Why is it that killing seems to be the first resort so often with Thai me? Are they all mentally deranged? Is it the drugs or alcohol?

most western countries have a police force and justice system available if you have a dispute, here you either sort it out yourself or you dont, you dont have the option of going to the police or court, unless you have money, altho in this case its different, and methamphetamines are a big part of it as well

My theory is they are deranged as there are no good looking chicks left for them, they are all on the arm of some old fahrt like me, ask me if I give a damn.

Rip young boy hope your killer burns in hell.

This type of thing can happen anywhere in Thailand but is the hallmark of the aggressiveness of southern Thais in particular. It does not take much to set them off, like a different people to the rest of the country.

But I don't agree this guy should be locked up. For killing a child there can only be one punishment.