Our Forum Is Dead

mumbojumbo

In the past we had a good sleepy forum, with sometimes not a posting in

a couple of days. We had no problem, only asking for good places to

eat, bowling, bars, etc. Now on our front page, we have 3 closed threads,

and 2 re-directs. We also have 1 thread that was comepletely obliterated.

We have been told that a thread has to me moved to a completely different

subject to save band-width or whatever. There is a thread on TV called "what

music are you listening now". If you post, you will be on Page 138. Can some

of these old post be deleted, like the first 120. Pics use up the most. I think

a scan of all the pic posts, and if they are from people that don't know how

to knock there posts down to a reasonable size=delete them=more ban space

Just a thought :o .

Back to CR, Let us sleep again please.

MJ

subject to save band-width or whatever

exactly the same post actually but in another section. What exactly is the point of opening these posts mumbojumbo? YOU seem to be the instigator of the closed posts as you have been told several times the reason why & also that discussion of moderation issues are not allowed.

I suggest you take your own advice;

subject to save band-width or whatever

exactly the same post actually but in another section. What exactly is the point of opening these posts mumbojumbo? YOU seem to be the instigator of the closed posts as you have been told several times the reason why & also that discussion of moderation issues are not allowed.

I suggest you take your own advice;

Mumbojumbo is walking on thin ice and maybe he'll join the biggest group in Thaivisa, the former banned members. Don't worry mumbojumbo, you'll be in good company.

I am wondering am I breaking any rules by saying this.

As mumbojumbo says, we are a loving, peaceful lot here in Chiang Rai and all members are most welcome to call in and see us sometimes and even make a nice comment or suggestion.

But please don't bully us or delete our words and we will be most respectful and follow the rules.

and please come back Limbo.

But please don't bully us or delete our words and we will be most respectful and follow the rules

really, don't see much evidence so far. There is no bullying tayto. I think the explainations have been quite clear. Making an issue over nothing is getting your little section noticed. So pat yourselves on the back for that.

But please don't bully us or delete our words and we will be most respectful and follow the rules

really, don't see much evidence so far. There is no bullying tayto. I think the explainations have been quite clear. Making an issue over nothing is getting your little section noticed. So pat yourselves on the back for that.

:o

"what

music are you listening now".

Since i started this thread i'm gonna defend it. I believe it should stay as it has proved popular with most members. Its a great source of info on new and old music. It gives advice to people, about hearing different types of music. But who am i? Just look at the thread and you will see.

"what

music are you listening now".

Since i started this thread i'm gonna defend it. I believe it should stay as it has proved popular with most members. Its a great source of info on new and old music. It gives advice to people, about hearing different types of music. But who am i? Just look at the thread and you will see.

That's a quick reaction Jockstar :D

I deeply apologize: I actually didn't know about the existence of it.

Keep up the good works!

I think indeed your other suggestion would be better Mumbojumbo: to take a closer look at the pictures.

As Boo has red your posting I am sure she will forward this suggestion.

Limbo :o

So if everybody is ready, let's consider this topic closed.

Christ, you people are never happy are you? YOU request the darn thread regarding the friendship bridge to be moved and then moan about it!

Limbo is right. Let it be. Enough is enough.