3 Australian tourists fall from Phuket resort balcony

webfact

Drunks + Balcony + Horseplay = Bad news

Tourists + Balcony - Railing = Bad news

Thai workmanship=rotten balcony=Bad news

Just wait till they are out of hospital and turn round and sue the hotel for a faulty balcony.

Edited by Maejo Man

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can always hope that they learn from their mistakes...

Not even one of them had enough intelligence.

At least we should be spared the conspiracy theorists ... or am I being too optimistic?

(see below) edit: I was actually confident that Thais and Thailand would be at fault. No one can be responsible for his own actions. It's always the nefarious Thais to blame.

I reiterate my call for instructional videos on all incoming flights explaining how to use balconies. Always thought this was primarily needed for our friends from the north. I thought Australians were more sensible.

Drunks + Balcony + Horseplay = Bad news

Tourists + Balcony - Railing = Bad news

Thai workmanship=rotten balcony=Bad news

Just wait till they are out of hospital and turn round and sue the hotel for a faulty balcony.

"Thai workmanship=rotten balcony=Bad news"

Edited by Suradit69

Very odd that all three fell off a balcony at the same time unless they were all leaning against a railing which gave way.....Hope they investigate further

This will be a very difficult investigation, with all three victims still being alive. I hope there were witnesses to this obviously heinous crime.

It can probably be solved by TV Forum forensic department if we get pictures of the balcony - but it gets increasingly difficult when the victims are still alive.

Edited by Sirbergan
  • Like 2

I believe that it is entirely possible for three Aussies to fall of a balcony at the same time.

That's a very interesting angle. We will follow up on it, but we will probably never know the truth now that the victims are alive. Thank you for assisting with the investigation.

They are ozes mate.

Don't blame the Thais for everything

Please do not assume that Thais are innocent until we're done investigating. The Thai railing is our number one suspect at the moment, but we haven't been able to crack it yet.

Update: It's currently spilling it's nuts, one by one. This will soon be solved.

Edited by Sirbergan
  • Like 2

Let's wait and see what really happened. I just don't believe all three just happened to fall, my guess is that the balcony or railing gave way.

I'm guessing you're right. Easy to imagine 1 person falling after drinking too much, but all 3? Highly doubtful.

Very odd that all three fell off a balcony at the same time unless they were all leaning against a railing which gave way.....Hope they investigate further

".Hope they investigate further" - such an invetigation may see them arrested and charged with causing damage to the balcony.

• Like 1

Let's wait and see what really happened. I just don't believe all three just happened to fall, my guess is that the balcony or railing gave way.

I'm guessing you're right. Easy to imagine 1 person falling after drinking too much, but all 3? Highly doubtful.

Don't forget them all being alive. 3 people don't just fall after drinking and end up alive.

...ask not the size of the balcony - but ask the size of the Aussies...

Anyone have a pic of how high the rail is?

The resort website? Although it doens't say what room type they had.

http://www.phuketgraceland.com/room-type/dlp/gw-dlp1.jpg

http://www.phuketgraceland.com/room-type/fam1/gw-fam1-5.jpg

The railings look pretty open and low.

Aged 24 - old enough to know better.

Dickheads and testosterone don't mix. DUH,,,,w00t.gif

This has been disproved over and over again. Dickheads are related to testosterone. Often the direction they are heading is even controlled by it. They are intertwined.

one is an accident, two is a coincidence, three is just bloody careless. I bet that their room neighours are glad they are gone. ''We thought that they were noisy and inconsiderate but since their quick check out we find them rather charming''.

• Like 1

It was the maids fault for leaving them unattended for 10 minuets