• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See Dick fall.

See Tim grab Dick.

See Tim grab Tim and Dick.

See Tim, Tim and Dick fall.

Aussies to the end.... that's mates.

Oz

They have learned their lesson, next time get a room by the pool! Hopefully they will be alright and be able to laugh about it in the future.

Very low balcony rails here. Much lower than in other countries so much easier to fall or trip over.

Where are these mythical low balcony rails exactly?

I'm over 6 foot and have never seen a balcony railing here that was low enough for someone to fall over, let alone trip over.... to trip over one it would need to be lower than knee height and to fall over I guess about hip height.... Yet every one I've seen in 30 years here is way higher than that....

• Like 1

And not one of you has ever done something after drinking too much on holiday that you later regretted, have you! They're 24 years old and in Thailand - Christ, i wish was 24 years old again!

God! I'm glad I'm not.

Glad you are not 24 or Aussie?

Well, I did mean being 24... but now you come to mention it... whistling.gif

Obviously most of you posters lead a very sheltered and pure life and were not subjected to the school of life's mistakes. I for one have any number of scares related to sporting activities and a few as a result of growing up.

LOL

I seem to recall falling off the same roof twice in one day at about that age. We were drinking and applying sealant to the wood shingles. We did a lot of stupid things, anyone of which could have ended tragically and it was all fun. Just a bit of bad luck for these guys. Statistically it should have happened to more of us.

And not one of you has ever done something after drinking too much on holiday that you later regretted, have you! They're 24 years old and in Thailand - Christ, i wish was 24 years old again!

Don't lament about your age. You can still jump.

Geez people, were some of you never young and foolish once? You boring, hypocritical old farts!

Just some young blokes, yep probably drunk and ar$ing about, they have not killed or mugged or raped anyone...

Hope they all recover and get on with their holiday and enjoy themselves... (some people on here make me laugh in a good way, and some make me $ hiT!!

Hopefully old mate that landed on his head will be ok. And a bunch of shit comments about an accident that hopefuly the boys can laugh about when there on the piss together on another balcony together someday.i think half of the comments have come from people with no mates to share gd times.posting sad sad words from worldwide experts behind a keyboard makes me wana skip this forum

Isn't there some sort of protection on the balcony? A handrail or something? Trying to imagine the situation. In my mind, they cannot fall all the three of them at once. When one falls, that will sober up the remaining two real quick. Usually. If two wrestle with each other and fall off, together, that would still leave the third. I don't understand, but then I probably haven't been doing enough horseplay on balconies to really appreciate...

have you seen how they fix the railings to walls on the balcony"s they bury the steel in the concrete or render,with no protection for the steel itself,[eg]hot galvanising,not just a quick slap of paint from a brush.the steel buried in the concrete or render will eventually rust and fail,also a lot of the railings iv"e looked at are paper thin as far as steel size goes.not good and a recipe for trouble.

• Like 1