3 Australian tourists fall from Phuket resort balcony

webfact

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do three go over together.......any ideas?

Suicide pact?

After agreeing to commit suicide together, one of them came up with the brilliant plan of throwing themselves off a 2nd floor balcony?

Young Aussies at their most brilliant when drunk!

• Like 1

Drunks + Balcony + Horseplay = Bad news

Tourists + Balcony - Railing = Bad news

Thai workmanship=rotten balcony=Bad news

Just wait till they are out of hospital and turn round and sue the hotel for a faulty balcony.

555555,sue the hotel,555555,just hope the lads have insurance.

3 Lads got hurt and all the TV whingers can do is give them stick. Did none of you decrepid old fools have fun when you were young, or are you all retired teachers/civil servants.

Having fun is not allowed, especially not with horses on your balcony. We are currently probing all horses partying in the area at the time of this non-lethal fall.

Mmm,probing,very interesting.

I pity all you lot that think playing around on a balcony and having a few drinks is stupid, you must be all dear little mommy boys never did anything stupid in your life when you were young, what a bunch of <deleted> you lot are, if I told you what I did with my mates at that age you lot would be so shocked you would not be able to speak for a month, we all turned out OK,

Have a look at the pic the balcony rail is wood and not so thick, height looks OK.

I pity all you lot that think playing around on a balcony and having a few drinks is stupid, you must be all dear little mommy boys never did anything stupid in your life when you were young, what a bunch of <deleted> you lot are, if I told you what I did with my mates at that age you lot would be so shocked you would not be able to speak for a month, we all turned out OK,

Have a look at the pic the balcony rail is wood and not so thick, height looks OK.

The observant drunk 24 year old Australian would therefore deduce, '' Hey i can sit on this, shout and yell,run up against it, no problem and if there is well someone else can pay for it, like mum or dad they are used to my stupidity'' At that age i was learning to ski in the Alps, having a drink in the evening with my fellow skiers without getting totally pissed out of my mind, or white water canoeing in groups in Wales camping in the countryside with a few beers...a few. A lot of Australians,Brits,Americans feel that unless they aren't suffering from a hangover every morning they haven't had a good time, some grow out of it, many don't.

Drunks + Balcony + Horseplay = Bad news

Tourists + Balcony - Railing = Bad news

Thai workmanship=rotten balcony=Bad news

Just wait till they are out of hospital and turn round and sue the hotel for a faulty balcony.

555555,sue the hotel,555555,just hope the lads have insurance.

none of that, it will be a phone call home, ''Mum, you'll never believe what happened, it wasn't my fault but i need some money''

The observant drunk 24 year old Australian would therefore deduce, '' Hey i can sit on this, shout and yell,run up against it, no problem and if there is well someone else can pay for it, like mum or dad they are used to my stupidity'' At that age i was learning to ski in the Alps, having a drink in the evening with my fellow skiers without getting totally pissed out of my mind, or white water canoeing in groups in Wales camping in the countryside with a few beers...a few. A lot of Australians,Brits,Americans feel that unless they aren't suffering from a hangover every morning they haven't had a good time, some grow out of it, many don't.

I don't drink, don't have to drink to mess around and have fun with your mates, at least we are not boring up your nose better than you types.

And not one of you has ever done something after drinking too much on holiday that you later regretted, have you! They're 24 years old and in Thailand - Christ, i wish was 24 years old again!

Christ, I don't coffee1.gif

'' Hey i can sit on this, shout and yell,run up against it, no problem and if there is well someone else can pay for it, like mum or dad they are used to my stupidity''

Which reminds me of a young tourist hanging flat out of a songtaew window raving pissed waving a can of Chang. I followed as fast as I could, hoping a truck was coming the other way laugh.png

'' Hey i can sit on this, shout and yell,run up against it, no problem and if there is well someone else can pay for it, like mum or dad they are used to my stupidity''

Which reminds me of a young tourist hanging flat out of a songtaew window raving pissed waving a can of Chang. I followed as fast as I could, hoping a truck was coming the other way laugh.png

oh you are awful........but i like you

• Like 1

Of Course we all did lots of stupid things when we were young, but Australians are known especially Queenslanders for their shere stupidity as far as alcohol is concerned, whether it be driving under the influence, falling off things like balconies, bridges or cliffs, but acting like a complete prick is aussie nature we only have to look at the drunken behaviour of some of their sport teams,we live near munich at the moment 10 days ago we were at the octoberfest, drunken aussies everywhererolleyes.gif

what a joke ? i am retired queenslander and had many drinks everyday for 55yrs and travelled to and lived in most countrys no 1 for drunk and annoying and been to octoberfest 2 times were germany fools no 1 on planes and public places in world loud drunks guess who?

..............Three Australians had to be rushed to hospital in Patong last night (September 30) after horseplay on the balcony of their hotel room turned into horror...................

What were they doing playing with a horse on the balcony?

No, they must have been in a theater.

Oh no they weren't......................

So, they weren't playing with a horse in that theater?

According to an Aussie paper, the "balcony" collapsed. http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/2601430/border-man-injured-after-falling-off-balcony-in-phuket/?cs=11

>>Tim Cover, 24, was standing on a second floor balcony at the Phuket Graceland Resort and Spa in Patong when it collapsed on Tuesday night.

>>Mr Cover and Mr Jones were leaning on the balcony when it collapsed, with both taken to hospital.

..............Three Australians had to be rushed to hospital in Patong last night (September 30) after horseplay on the balcony of their hotel room turned into horror...................

What were they doing playing with a horse on the balcony?

They obviously could not find any sheep.