Why advise UK revenue when leaving UK?

Deluded, I mean really!

Do you seriously think that government departments do not/will not, understand the difference between an original and a copied form.

I thought you were becoming more sensible, seems not, back on to ignore status you go. Bye.

Now I deduce,yes there is something to deduce from this. Whatever form (or spanner) is sent to a home country address from an authority/dept/whatever , being US or UK,it is received in that relevant country by AN other,with the full understanding and co-operation of the intended recipient

AN other then scans the form,sends it to the relevant individual by email,who then sends the completed form back to AN other for final copying and completion (not a spanner,of course) and of course mails it onwards

Yawn!

Here, chill out with this, it may help you relax (though doubtful):

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you do not inform the state pensions about your being out of the uk beyond the allowed periods of time in their eyes you are misclaiming ie breaking uk law ok we all know that . Iif you get cau

from experience tell the pensions dept everyday they offer more incentives to people to grass you up here and in the uk any amount of people willing to take the queens shilling if you are

The new residency laws are here: http://www.cambridgetax.co.uk/ctp/New_Residence_Rules.html I was just wondering under which law you were caught, but not important.

Deluded, I mean really!

Do you seriously think that government departments do not/will not, understand the difference between an original and a copied form.

I thought you were becoming more sensible, seems not, back on to ignore status you go. Bye.

Now I deduce,yes there is something to deduce from this. Whatever form (or spanner) is sent to a home country address from an authority/dept/whatever , being US or UK,it is received in that relevant country by AN other,with the full understanding and co-operation of the intended recipient

AN other then scans the form,sends it to the relevant individual by email,who then sends the completed form back to AN other for final copying and completion (not a spanner,of course) and of course mails it onwards

Yawn!

Here, chill out with this, it may help you relax (though doubtful):

May look at this later. Best fight by a mile think the 60s, could be the 70s Sugar Ray and that white guy,always kept his face protected by his arm,not fist. Fascinated viewing

Now most of the above ,the doomsters, know nothing,just crap pours forth.

The OAP is an entitlement ,not a benefit, if and a big IF,they may suspect anything and believe me ,they are not interested in OAP,{ quote ]

Correct ... it is those people claiming benefits , who should err ,,

give notification that they are leaving the UK for more than 3 weeks .

The Thai economy values the monies from the UK lame and lazy brigade , on benefits .clap2.gif

The OAP is an entitlement ,not a benefit, if and a big IF,they may suspect anything and believe me ,they are not interested in OAP,they will send a letter asking if you are in or out,you can say you are out and they will ask how long? reply 2 months,but coming back. They do not know where you are in the world

Do not get involved with the bloody stupid doomsters they know nothing, ignore them British embassy could not get a head count on Brits in Thailand as no one owned up,Thai immigration knows,but will not give details,

Wow!! you do talk a lot of cobblers, may this year we arrived in UK after 18 years in Australia on our way to spain via a 4 month stop in Germany, for the 8 weeks we were in uk we did not bother getting the rates changed on our OAP, did not seem worth the hassle, when we informed Newcastle in july of our german address, Newcastle informed us that we were entitled to an extra 44pounds a week for the 8 weeks we were in uk, they had been notified of our arrival in uk by immigration, it seems this is now common practise to automatically inform the pension agencies twice a month,this is the age of the computer everyone is traceablecheesy.gif

You did state an "allowance" earlier too,unusual terminology for someone on OAP. This to my mind would suggest ESA (employment and support allowance),jobseekers allowance,even attendance allowance,could even be housing benefit allowance.

Pension credits(would that be an allowance?)

Now I agree the DWP would be far more determined in your case

#13 are we back on the residency tax again,or what?

Almost everything these days is classed as a benefit,yes even your State Pension,and most certainly Pension Credits! Look up Benefits on DWP!

The OAP is an entitlement ,not a benefit, if and a big IF,they may suspect anything and believe me ,they are not interested in OAP,they will send a letter asking if you are in or out,you can say you are out and they will ask how long? reply 2 months,but coming back. They do not know where you are in the world

Do not get involved with the bloody stupid doomsters they know nothing, ignore them British embassy could not get a head count on Brits in Thailand as no one owned up,Thai immigration knows,but will not give details,

Wow!! you do talk a lot of cobblers, may this year we arrived in UK after 18 years in Australia on our way to spain via a 4 month stop in Germany, for the 8 weeks we were in uk we did not bother getting the rates changed on our OAP, did not seem worth the hassle, when we informed Newcastle in july of our german address, Newcastle informed us that we were entitled to an extra 44pounds a week for the 8 weeks we were in uk, they had been notified of our arrival in uk by immigration, it seems this is now common practise to automatically inform the pension agencies twice a month,this is the age of the computer everyone is traceablecheesy.gif

Right good one

You did state an "allowance" earlier too,unusual terminology for someone on OAP. This to my mind would suggest ESA (employment and support allowance),jobseekers allowance,even attendance allowance,could even be housing benefit allowance.

Pension credits(would that be an allowance?)

Now I agree the DWP would be far more determined in your case

#13 are we back on the residency tax again,or what?

Almost everything these days is classed as a benefit,yes even your State Pension,and most certainly Pension Credits! Look up Benefits on DWP!

Good one no need

Wow!! you do talk a lot of cobblers, may this year we arrived in UK after 18 years in Australia on our way to spain via a 4 month stop in Germany, for the 8 weeks we were in uk we did not bother getting the rates changed on our OAP, did not seem worth the hassle, when we informed Newcastle in july of our german address, Newcastle informed us that we were entitled to an extra 44pounds a week for the 8 weeks we were in uk, they had been notified of our arrival in uk by immigration, it seems this is now common practise to automatically inform the pension agencies twice a month,this is the age of the computer everyone is traceable:cheesy:

They might have known you were in the UK for 8 weeks.

They didn't know where you had been, or where you had gone, until you told them.

People assume their government knows much about them, in reality, it's their own loose lips that give the information away.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

So they can trace a pensioner but not terrorists coming and going to fight for ISIS ,amazing . perhaps the pension service should take over from the secret services

• Like 1
  • 6 years later...
On 10/1/2014 at 7:03 PM, gerry123 said:

i did not say it was a benefit i hoped i made it clear that they were different as to the rest or your comment you are talking out of your backside

I had a  friend who was on the social and got grassed up that he was here for months . so worried ,flew back had interview ,told load of lies to them ,result ,nothing happened.

On 10/22/2020 at 7:22 PM, bert bloggs said:

I had a  friend who was on the social and got grassed up that he was here for months . so worried ,flew back had interview ,told load of lies to them ,result ,nothing happened.

On 10/22/2020 at 7:47 PM, bodga said:

i paid  32  then the <deleted>  changed it  to 35

You desperate to increase your post counts or something?

Otherwise why would you resurrect a 6 year old thread with these disparate comments......:crazy:

49 minutes ago, topt said:

You desperate to increase your post counts or something?

Otherwise why would you resurrect a 6 year old thread with these disparate comments......:crazy:

I didnt resurect it,is it that old?