Woman jumps onto car roof from 2nd floor apartment in Central Pattaya

webfact

Woman jumps onto car roof from 2nd floor apartment in Central Pattaya

jump-4.jpg

PATTAYA: - On Thursday Morning, a 24 year old woman sustained serious injuries after she reportedly jumped onto the roof of a car parked underneath her 2nd floor apartment, following a serious argument with her boyfriend.

The incident occurred at the JR Place Apartments in Soi Sukhumvit 51. The victim, Khun Narirak, was rushed to hospital and was described as being seriously injured.

She fell onto the roof of a Black Honda City Car. The owner of the vehicle was not able to be located at the time. The woman fell onto the car roof and then onto the road next to the car and was initially rendered unconscious.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/148241/woman-jumps-onto-car-roof-from-2nd-floor-apartment-in-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-10-03

Perhaps she was listening to R. Kelly's "I Believe I Can Fly"

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

Edited by Estrada
  • Like 1

Seriously ignorant way to make a point during an argument...not only do you lose face...but quite possibly your life...

You can't imagine that she may have been terrified for her life, at the threat of real domestic violence? You seriously can't deduce that describing as an 'argument' may not be sufficient in some cases? I mean, is that to suggest that she's just a joke of a person, for having been that terrified of someone? Is that to suggest that maybe women are just so stupid they just 'imagine' the violence perhaps? TVF, it's routinely stunning.

• Like 1

Is that room rent at 290B an hour. Why would you rent a room for an hour......oh wait a minute lol!

Anyway get well soon Mr. Car.

I thought that was Thai 290 bt

and the other price was for Farang.

รายวัน (raiwan) 500 Baht is the daily rate.

ชั่วคราว (shawcraw) 290 Baht is the temporary (short time) rate, generally a couple of hours to "do the business". I have used them on long motorcycle trips to grab a shower and take a nap.

No discrimination at all. Seen all over Thailand.

• Like 1