Udon Thani: 7 senior men sexually assault 3 teens

webfact

Eighty years old...and raping teens? I want to know what he taking to get all juiced up...

Having to coerce officials into arresting these animals...speaks volumes about Thai justice...

The girls are probably still in danger...the criminals relatives will continue the harassment...

Four of the men confessed of buying sexual services from the the victims, but claimed they couldn’t “get it up” in the end.

Despite the old men’s protestations of innocence through impotence, Police said they’ll go forward collecting evidence to prosecute them, Thairath reported.

In a nutshell, sexual assault with an inoffensive weapon is still a crime!!

Raping these children will these bring good name to thainess?!? , I hope they get prison time for next 80 years and they rot in prison. Sick bastards.

When you've lived here long enough you'll learn to imagine and to type comments like ... "Mothers shortchanged by geriatric pimp and seek revenge" There's no way this went on with three teens without some parent knowing. Yeah cut off their weenies, but here are no secrets in Thailand.

sounds a bit odd, why did the parents allow the kids to hang around with this guy after the first incident?

...because of the 200 300 or 400b being made each time by the "innocent" little girls when they were banging the old fellows

• Like 1

Tip of the iceberg. 99% go unreported. Family of victim would just be accused of "neglect of protection". (No big brother around).

In case a perpetrator is found out, the Family would much rather be financially compensated by the perpetrator than signaling him to the police (no financial reward).

According to my Thai-Wife, this was and is "normal procedure", except that "compensation" is now 10 times as much as it was 40 years ago.

Is that good or bad? I don't know. But I know this is Thailand and Thailand is far removed from any garden of eden or paradise.....................

Cheers.

• Like 1

The old guy 2nd from the left front row thinks it is funny.

May be when they have knocked all his teeth out and he is some ones bitch in prison he may not then be smiling just swollowing whistling.gif

Edited by whiteman

Somdee then started selling the girls to other senior men in the area for a THB500 commission while he would bribe the victims with THB200 to 400 cash each time.

Living in fear, the mothers took the story to the Thai Radio Center and Damrongdhama Center, a rights organization, prompting the arrest of six other old men. Four of the men confessed of buying sexual services from the the victims, but claimed they couldn’t “get it up” in the end.

Sick story, sick BASTARDS. Cut their tiny surprise makers off and feed them to some homeless ducks.

Pretty much scary..how many of these gentlemen are actually out there? Thais don't just call the cops if something like that happens in a village.

Poor souls. Now I know why people are able to kill. They do not deserve the right to live anymore. Full stop

Was just asking my wife. There was nothing on the news. Nothing. Lost faces everywhere.

Let's make a bank robbery, if they bust us, we couldn't get it up. I mean the gun.....bah.gif

Sent by Smith & Wesson

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 1

The important thing here in Udon is that you keep the fresh flesh (Lao girls) trade viable so the creepy Ghouls have a place to hump and bump little pre prepubescent girls.

Thank goodness none of the fine upstanding and moral individuals paid to protect and serve are not involved in this trade. Delete, delete delete….

I think the word Rape is over used here. There was money changing hands here with the so called victims and the word pimp was also used. Perhaps the money the parents wanted was more that the alleged perpetrators could come up with and the arrest is history.

Sick sick sick! And the police standing behind let these criminals off - only doing their job after the mothers went to the press? They must be so proud of their incompetent corrupt selves!

Congratulations to the Udonthani police. At the end of the day, they did their job.

Unlike England, where corrupt police arrested the parents for reporting that their underages girls were raped.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-to-stop-muslims-from-raping-their-children/

England is the last country in the world that should be lecturing Thailand about how their police should operate.

It ain't necessarily so. In America, the police would have shot the girls, depending on how dark their skin is.

Sick sick sick! And the police standing behind let these criminals off - only doing their job after the mothers went to the press? They must be so proud of their incompetent corrupt selves!

Congratulations to the Udonthani police. At the end of the day, they did their job.

Unlike England, where corrupt police arrested the parents for reporting that their underages girls were raped.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-to-stop-muslims-from-raping-their-children/

England is the last country in the world that should be lecturing Thailand about how their police should operate.

"Congratulations to the Udonthani police. At the end of the day, they did their job."

You are correct. But at the end of the day they only did their job after pressure from the families!

They do not deserve our congratulations only our complete contempt for only acting after pressure from the families.

• Like 1