Just A Quickie..

baboon

I'm sure you aren't the only one. Hope to be moving there in a year or so. Just south of Chumphon. The southern site has been dead for the last bit so maybe just a lack of interest in seeing your message. There are farangs working at the schools although a lot of people surprisingly don't really use TV that much.

My husband has alot of relatives that live in Lang Suan and they tell me they do see farangs about, not many, but a few. Guess they haven't discovered ThaiVisa yet :o

My husband has alot of relatives that live in Lang Suan and they tell me they do see farangs about, not many, but a few. Guess they haven't discovered ThaiVisa yet :o

Must be avoiding me!! :D

My husband has alot of relatives that live in Lang Suan and they tell me they do see farangs about, not many, but a few. Guess they haven't discovered ThaiVisa yet :D

Hi when I was there last year there were a few farang about but most were on route to TAO, Phangyang or Samuai. Try the Farang bar, or the safety stop bar near the mall. There was also a farang run bar out of Chumpon in Thung Waeleng , sorry about the spelling, Bamboo bar I think name of Stewart. Hoping to get back end of year so looking for a place out of town if you know of any. I'll drop you a line when I land, Cheers Dunc :o

My husband has alot of relatives that live in Lang Suan and they tell me they do see farangs about, not many, but a few. Guess they haven't discovered ThaiVisa yet :D

Hi when I was there last year there were a few farang about but most were on route to TAO, Phangyang or Samuai. Try the Farang bar, or the safety stop bar near the mall. There was also a farang run bar out of Chumpon in Thung Waeleng , sorry about the spelling, Bamboo bar I think name of Stewart. Hoping to get back end of year so looking for a place out of town if you know of any. I'll drop you a line when I land, Cheers Dunc :o

I am in the Farang Bar pretty much every night. I do all my TV posts here, and get to meet some great people.Well, you know where to find me! :D

I live here as well with my family.Its nice,normal Thaitown without partiticular tourist atractions.Thats may the reason what makes it so atractive for us. :o

The aproximity to Ranong for visapurposeses is another advantage of the town.Good original Thaifood al over the place-yummy.The prices here are very low compared to Koh Tao,Phuket etc.The supply on clothes,crafts,silver etc. is very limited compared to tourist destinations.

Its just original southern Thailand.

We love Chumpon

Paraglider

• 1 month later...

Hi Baboon There are lots of westerns living around the town of Chumphon Iknow about 15 of them.

We live in the little villages near the town. Dont go in to town to much, I meet 2 or 3 of us most nights at our local drinking hole,,I found people who live there for a little time only stay in Chumphon...I can tell u that the best Temple parties and weddings in the countryside are somithing I have never seen before been to many,,,,Better than anything in BKK....

My house and family are there and the locals treat me like one of them,,,,They even get me home some nights haha when I cant drive haha

Take care