Spicy Onions.

Jockstar

I havent made this dish for a couple years. But decided to do it last night. Very easy and tasty. Depending on how much you want then you can add more.

2 chopped onions.

A half bottle of ketchup

Chillie powder

Lime juice

Mint.

Put the copped onions in a bowl and add the ketchup. Then the chillie depending on how hot you want it. 3 Limes squeesed in and then the mint. Not too much just a couple of sprinkles. Put in the fridge for a few hours to chill. When ready. Serve with nan, pompadom or even toast. Great and healthy. The wife loved them the other night wheh i made them,

I havent made this dish for a couple years. But decided to do it last night. Very easy and tasty. Depending on how much you want then you can add more.

2 chopped onions.

A half bottle of ketchup

Chillie powder

Lime juice

Mint.

Put the copped onions in a bowl and add the ketchup. Then the chillie depending on how hot you want it. 3 Limes squeesed in and then the mint. Not too much just a couple of sprinkles. Put in the fridge for a few hours to chill. When ready. Serve with nan, pompadom or even toast. Great and healthy. The wife loved them the other night wheh i made them,

I hear where you comin' from but the best curry houses I've been in in the UK use vinegar rather than ketchup...

yes indeedy..smother your poppadum or chapatti with that mother and you're dancing before the vindaloo arrives to climax...

2 chopped onions.

A half bottle of ketchup

Chillie powder

Lime juice

Mint.

You just know that any recipe that needs half a bottle of ketchup is going to be classy!

anyone know of a deli on upper sukh where you can get samosas and onion badjis to take away?

the perfect picture of the 'together' falang...strolling down the boulevard with a greasy paper bag fulla the above, popping them into a wide cavity and munching aggressively and distaining the 'local cuisine'...

BIB: 'them badjis are illegal between 1 an' 5 pm'

falang: 'badjis?...I ain't got no badjis...I doan hafta show you no stinkin' badjis!!!'

gunfire and other violence...

• 2 months later...
anyone know of a deli on upper sukh where you can get samosas and onion badjis to take away?

Make yer own Tutsi. Use the filling here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...25416&st=30

And here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...25416&st=75

:o

Make yer own Tutsi. Use the filling here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...25416&st=30

And here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...25416&st=75

Those bhajis look boooootiful .. quick question .. how to make the yellow sauce to go with them ?

Those bhajis look boooootiful .. quick question .. how to make the yellow sauce to go with them ?

You've got me there.

However, try mixing some fresh chopped mint and ground roasted cumin seeds with yoghurt as per:

10 fl oz (285 ml) plain yoghurt

1 tblsp finely chopped fresh mint

1/4 tsp ground roasted cumin seeds

pinch of red chili powder

1/2 tsp salt

ground black pepper

I suppose if you want it yellow, you could add a little ground turmeric

You've got me there.

However, try mixing some fresh chopped mint and ground roasted cumin seeds with yoghurt as per:

10 fl oz (285 ml) plain yoghurt

1 tblsp finely chopped fresh mint

1/4 tsp ground roasted cumin seeds

pinch of red chili powder

1/2 tsp salt

ground black pepper

I suppose if you want it yellow, you could add a little ground turmeric

Thanks .. Ill let you know how it goes.