Phuket: Former Mayor of Patong Pian Keesin found dead

webfact

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will only be missed by family and the corrupt. whistling.gif

Not so, sociopathic gangsters tend to garner huge support from followers, look how many turned out to parade for Putin's birthday yesterday.

Keesin's funeral will be one of the biggest ever held in Phuket.

RiP and condolences to his family.

No matter your opinion of him a little respect should be given.

A man has died today.

Men and women die all over the world, every minute of every day. Why on earth should any additional respect be granted to this man, who lived his life in a manner that did not cause most of us to respect nor honor him? Money and power do not alone get one respect in this lifetime, unless it is used in such a way as to benefit his community, and the world at large. Does anyone have any information about what percentage of his considerable wealth he donated to charities, or people in need, besides family members? Now, that would be some interesting data. Without information like that, leave your silly sentiments at the door.

• Like 2

“The body has been sent to Vachira Phuket Hospital for examination, but at this stage we are unsure whether the body will be sent to Surat Thani for further forensic tests to determine the cause of death,” he added.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Anyone up for a game of Cluedo.

Just been shown some photos from the mrs.

One of them shows him covered in a towel in his shower.

Pretty macarb if you ask me but thats whats being shared amoungst some of the thais.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by N47HAN

RiP and condolences to his family.

No matter your opinion of him a little respect should be given.

A man has died today.

Why should respect be given ? I thought respect was earned & this guy hasnt done anything to deserve respect.... should we have listened to you when Hitler or Gaddaffi or idi Amin, pol pot died ?

I guess you will be giving your respect when that nasty Robert Mugae dies ?

I think you will be on your own with those views

• Like 1

But is it really his body or a body double so he escapes a lengthy prison term? Has the deal been done?

I suggest you attend his funeral, if there is a body double deal then the big man and his ego will be in the crowd, disguised of course.

Try and spot him.

Edited by Oziex1

Just been shown some photos from the mrs.

One of them shows him covered in a towel in his shower.

Pretty macarb if you ask me but thats whats being shared amoungst some of the thais.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It seems to be a rampant phenomenon amongst many Thais to post macabre photos of murder, death, injury etc...I remember a couple months back in Nongbualamphu a driver had an epileptic fit and drove his car into a group of kids and killed about 3 or 4 of them..It was a bloody, gory awful scene yet many folks (some friends of mine, whom I would have previously never have thought they would do something like yet) posted pictures of bloody/dead bodies of the poor deceased children....quite disturbing.

Edited by Smurkster

<snip>

...Police confirmed to The Phuket News, who were also present at the scene, that the body belonged to Pian Keesin, 72....

<snip>

Just as I suspected. The body belonged to him. I wonder where he got it from and where is he now?

<snip>

...Police confirmed to The Phuket News, who were also present at the scene, that the body belonged to Pian Keesin, 72....

<snip>

Just as I suspected. The body belonged to him. I wonder where he got it from and where is he now?

Body double. I think you could be right. I would bet on it.

There is no end to the collusion and corruption.

Just look at the Kannam Pho case in Chonburi.

He was convicted and supposedly fled to Cambodia but in reality he was at his house. His son is the Mayor of Pattaya and his other son was a minister of culture I believe.

Everyone knew it.

In fact, he had the balls to invite high gov officials, police & press to his birthday party every year.

Photos in the paper every year of all the VIPs going to his house, bringing gift baskets and flowers, paying respects to his wife...Uhuh.

Last year he was publicly exposed and he still not in jail. Supposedly in a hospital but we al know he is home in Chonburi.