Phuket: Former Mayor of Patong Pian Keesin found dead

webfact

I truly hope that, with this punk and thug gone, Phuket will now be able to regain some of it's dignity and respect in the world.

What an opportunity to sort out all of the cancer this criminal family, and their fellow criminal thugs, has festered onto Phuket.

Edited by harleyclarkey
  • Like 1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I truly hope that, with this punk and thug gone, Phuket will now be able to regain some of it's dignity and respect in the world.

What an opportunity to sort out all of the cancer this criminal family, and their fellow criminal thugs, has festered onto Phuket.

Wishful thinking.

Usually it grows worse after a king pin passes away.

Ridiculous?

Saddam was a human being, so was Hitler, Pol Pot etc. I am not comparing Pian to these people only the fact that he was human, same as them.

As you quoted:

No matter your opinion of him a little respect should be given.

So i ask the question again...did you shed a tear when saddam was hanged? he was after all a human being.

A man has died today.

No I didn't and neither have I for Khun Pian. However I take issue with disgusting human beings commenting on a story about a mans death in somewhat joyful spirit.

Normally I would agree with you but today I felt a little bit happier. smile.png

More fuel to stoke the popularity of visiting Thailand.....what's becoming of this country ?

why you are worry? Don't stay here. You are free to go, do you?

"You are free to go, do you?" - yes, we are all "free to go" but the "taxi" to the Phuket Airport, "to go" is more expensive than a flight "to go" away from Phuket.

Do you now understand what he has done here????

It's people like him Thailand needs to get rid of and prevent from coming back later, if Thailand wants to move forward. You can't have all these feudal lords ruling parts of thailand separate from Bangkok.

And what makes you think that these local feudal lords, modern day Chao Faas, rule separately from the power centers in Bangkok?

And verily I say unto thee, He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

Actually, he fell down.

In the sword?

That would have been apt! But actually, I think he just fell at home, like many people do, and hit his head.

Edit:

I would still like to see the body, though. Just to be absolutely sure...

whistling.gif

Would you like a DNA test too? Erm .... Maybe against his rights as a Thai VIP

....is that how everything works around here...???

...scary....

Yes, that is how it works everywhere. You get old and you die.

As a back-up... If getting old doesn't kill you then...

"You are insured to take a fall" How far did he fall... 10th floor?? :) (not pushed was he??)

Actually, he fell down.

In the sword?

That would have been apt! But actually, I think he just fell at home, like many people do, and hit his head.

Edit:

I would still like to see the body, though. Just to be absolutely sure...

whistling.gif

Would you like a DNA test too? Erm .... Maybe against his rights as a Thai VIP

Absolutely. Although, who to trust to do it is another question.

VIP? Very Ignoble Person?

The next mafia is already lining , check the bank accounts, Phuket, Ko Tao....the plague. The government needs to check each nook and cranny for leeches. and be careful what you say on this site, as it is not safe.......

Edited by LivinginKata
remark removed

The next mafia is already lining , check the bank accounts, Phuket, Ko Tao....the plague. The government needs to check each nook and cranny for leeches. and be careful what you say on this site, as it is not safe........

Why do people assume a military government is not merely shifting power from certain groups to others, and that all the recent arrests of mid-level dealers and operators is not just a part of a larger scheme to build a corporate state that is merely legitimate in name?

• Like 1

PHUKET: Death of a larger-than-life character
Saran Mitrarat

1412680040_1-org.jpg
The former mayor of Patong, Pian Keesin, was found dead this morning (October 7).

PHUKET: -- The former mayor of Patong was found dead this morning (October 7) in the bathroom of his home in Rasada.

At 11am this morning, Phuket City police were called to the scene to investigate the death of the controversial politician. Police confirmed to The Phuket News, who were also present at the scene, that the body belonged to Pian Keesin, 72.

According to police, Pian’s driver attempted to call him but there was no answer so he went in the house to look for him. He found Pian lying on the bathroom floor naked.

“After inspecting the body, it appears as though Pian slipped over and died. There appeared to be no sign of a struggle or any bruises. However, we will need to carry out a full examination at Vachira Phuket Hospital to fully identify the cause of his death,” said a doctor at the scene.

Prab Keesin, a son of Pian, posted on his Facebook page at midday today, “The news of my father’s passing has left me heartbroken. He opened up many opportunities for me in life.”

The Phuket News also talked with Mr Prab this afternoon where he said he was filled with sadness and that: “the funeral will be held at his Pian’s house in Patong”.

“The body has been sent to Vachira Phuket Hospital for examination, but at this stage we are unsure whether the body will be sent to Surat Thani for further forensic tests to determine the cause of death,” he added.

Mr Prab also explained that his father had suffered from asthma throughout his life, but police are yet to confirm whether this had any contribution to his fall.

Police will detain Pian's body for up to three days.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/death-of-a-larger-than-life-character-in-phuket-49035.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-10-08

Late justice

Nope....just an accident. Probably dead before he knew it.

Interesting quote.

How do you know when you are dead?

Read again; Dead BEFORE he knew it :-)

But he knew it..right??

Just wondering how did he know AFTER he wss dead.....

just asking??