SPOT THE MICHELIN MAN - images of vehicles in Thailand with a Michelin Man adornment.

Ron19

And where can you buy these ?

I would love to have the one that Wai's , but any would be nice ?

I have to say that I don't know but I will ask around to see if I can find out where.My 1st guess would be to check out Michelin tyre dealers or ask somene that has one one where the bought theirs.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say that I don't know but I will ask around to see if I can find out where.My 1st guess would be to check out Michelin tyre dealers or ask somene that has one one where the bought theirs.

I asked the tire stores I saw around Chinatown near the traffic circle and no luck there.... but I was alone and did not have my "translator" with me

there seems to also be small TukTuk size ones , A Policeman and a Cowboy hat one and maybe others I have not seen yet :)

I asked the tire stores I saw around Chinatown near the traffic circle and no luck there.... but I was alone and did not have my "translator" with me

there seems to also be small TukTuk size ones , A Policeman and a Cowboy hat one and maybe others I have not seen yet smile.png

I know the feeling about not having my translator with me.I have checked out ebay and the likes but gave that idea away real quick.They must be freely available in Thailand because there are many to be seen around this area just a matter of finding out where the got them from. whistling.gif

RON..With the Mich rep today. Cant remember when they stopped Genuine ones here At least six years +. Some Legal bullshit. Just copies now Mate.sad.png

Looks like I'll have to cnr someone that has one and ask them where they got it from.Probably need to have my personal interpreter with me. whistling.gif

RON..With the Mich rep today. Cant remember when they stopped Genuine ones here At least six years +. Some Legal bullshit. Just copies now Mate.sad.png

and where do we get those ?

except ebay !

Cheers

Have you checked out ebay? I have but don't want one that bad so I'm still looking around and haven't been able to stop someone and ask them where they bought them from.Won't give up just yet. unsure.png

DSC03041.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived